• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You certainly believe so. Nevermind the fact that Sonic's Standard Equipment doesn't have them, his Optional Equipment has them as power-ups and his Notable Attacks/Techniques has them after Power-Ups, which in turn is next to Normal Moves.

It is my sincere belief that your is just arrogance.

Oblivion Lightning said:
Is his possession instant?

If not and if he doesn't lead with it I vote sonic due to the AP advantage and wisps as Danny has no real way around them.
Yes, Possession is instent. As soon as the ghost enters said beings body, they take over.

Wisps are definitely standard equipment, Sonic even carries them on his person in Lost World.

Sonic not only resists possession but I'm also not sure if Danny can possess people while in the Ecto-skeleton without having to leave it, which he wouldn't do.

However, I can safely say that Danny does have a good AP advantage since a starry sky is > a star cluster, plus he has Mid-High regen. Sonic's best bet would be to start off with Violet Void which I don't see as very likely when Sonic tends to open with physical stuff. Danny would just overwhelm him with his superior AP and regen, so I will vote for Danny.

Eficiente said:
You certainly believe so. Nevermind the fact that Sonic's Standard Equipment doesn't have them, his Optional Equipment has them as power-ups and his Notable Attacks/Techniques has them after Power-Ups, which in turn is next to Normal Moves.

It is my sincere belief that your is just arrogance.
They have been used as standard equipment in other threads, they aren't in optional equipment, read it again, they are missing from both places, and it being after notable attacks is irrelevant, it's just they are a diferent category as notable attacks and deserve their own section, they aren't also in power ups as well

@ShadowWarrior1999

I have seen many people make the mistake in assuming Danny cannot take Possession of someone will in the Ecto Skeleton. This is completely false.

For those who don't know, Danny is not "possessing" the Ecto Skeleton. The Ecto Skeleton is actually attaching itself to Danny body biologically. This is why it boosts all of his natural capabilities. Danny can still use all of his powers while in said suit because it's become connected to him. It basically is him. So when Danny transformers, the Ecto Skeleton transforms as well.

So yes, he can still possess others while in said suit and there is no statement or evidence that says he can't. People just start assuming that because he's in a suit he can't possess anyone which is false. Unless someone brings evidence otherwise, Danny can still take possession of people.

Also as I said above, Sonic's resistance to possession means nothing since ghost possession in Danny Phantom is Body, Mind and Soul. Sonic doesn't have resistance to Biological Manipulation or Soul Manipulation so he gets possessed.

Theuser789 said:
They have been used as standard equipment in other threads
Vsthreads and such do not inform a character's standard equipment and stats, a character's profile does so. And Sonic characters are wanked every day here on vsthreads, which in turn goes over how I can't just believe you and Shadow here. Sorry but both of you could just be lying.

It is not missing from OP as it is there as power-ups.

@LordGriffin1000 Alright that makes sense. Danny shouldn't have a problem possessing people with the Ecto-skeleton then.

@Eficiente Wisps aren't listed as optional equipment and they are separate from power-ups. Also, can you like knock it off with the attitude?

Sorry but that leaves even more questions. What does that mean in practice and why?

Vsthreads and such do not inform a character's standard equipment and stats, a character's profile does so. And Sonic characters are wanked every day here on vsthreads, which in turn goes over how I can't just believe you and Shadow here. Sorry but both of you could just be lying.

It is not missing from OP as it is there as power-ups.

Why are you accusing people of wanking when they are voting for Danny, and you accuse me of arrogance with that atitude, if you can't trust us check it yourself, the wisps aren't listed in equipment at all on Sonic's profile, but they are standard equipment since a while now, check it yourself

Dark Gaia's inflence affects everyone at night, some more than others, the first cutscene at night shows someone being affcted by him Sonic's werehog form is Dark Gaia trying to affct him, but Sonic resists that as said by Chip

Also Perfect Dark Gaia straight up affects the entire planet and Super Sonic wasn't affected by him

I think you guy's should make a separate thread for discussing Sonic's Mind Resistances. True, this match seems to be almost finished but it's a verses match, not a CRT.

Sonic's mind resistance is already accepted though, it's on his profile and everything

Wait a minute, does Sonic have a win-con? Danny has the Ap and even if he somehow beats him he gets possed, I think this might be a stomp

LordGriffin1000 said:
I think you guy's should make a separate thread for discussing Sonic's Mind Resistances. True, this match seems to be almost finished but it's a verses match, not a CRT.
Indeed.

I will let people creating the thread, i don't care enough about this to make it myself.

Theuser789 said:
Sonic's mind resistance is already accepted though, it's on his profile and everything

Wait a minute, does Sonic have a win-con? Danny has the Ap and even if he somehow beats him he gets possed, I think this might be a stomp
Sonic has BFR on his page which Danny has no counter for.

Sonic never uses BFR though, it comes from Chaos Control being able to teleport people but Sonic never used to BFR anyone at all, it's a abilty he never really used

If Sonic was getting overwhelmed by someone that was stronger than him, why would he not BFR?. He also has Void Manipulation with Violet Void which Danny has no counter for.

Because he never really actualy used BFR in a fight, even when he was losing

Though you are right on Violet Void

That's his fault then several other threads weren't closed just because a character didn't use a hax in a fight if they have it and don't use it in character that's their problem because that's still an existing wincon for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back