• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic vs Cosmic Armor Superman

I did but Cosmic Superman entered the Fictional Representation of the Real World which definitely transcends all fictional universes including that off Sonic.

IDK specifically how strong Sonic is in his 1-A tier, but CAS is comparable to Mandrakk who is essentially superior to the 1-A Monitor race. Add in Superman's reactive evolution and plot manipulation, and I think Superman should get the dub here

Yeah but Mandrakk wounded CAS beyond repair and at the beginning of their fight, Mandrakk overwhelmed CAS till he started fighting equally so yeah

I did but Cosmic Superman entered the Fictional Representation of the Real World which definitely transcends all fictional universes including that off Sonic.
Also that kind of meta fiction isn't really applicable IMO for tiering, if only because Superman entering said representation is not at all an AP feat and is at best shows that the real world from DC is above the multiverse but not all of fiction

Yeah I noticed, still unless there's evidence of such saying that DC's representation transcends fiction as a whole should only mean DC's fiction and not other franchises

̶C̶̶A̶̶S̶ ̶i̶̶s̶ ̶w̶̶e̶̶a̶̶k̶ ̶a̶̶f̶̶,̶ ̶s̶̶o̶ ̶S̶̶o̶̶n̶̶i̶̶c̶ ̶o̶̶n̶̶e̶ ̶s̶̶h̶̶o̶̶t̶̶s̶

Back