• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! I don't really come here too often, but I thought I'd bring these up.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/104270161919710740481/posts/gDUAqjBDTKo?sfc=true

https://plus.google.com/+SonicTheHedgehog123/posts/Pu6Qo2jYtCG

https://plus.google.com/+SonicTheHedgehog123/posts/K7qDSyoRHJW

I let the links do the talking because I'm not a fan of making long posts. That and I've been searching for feats for Sonic today. But yeah all those posts stated kinda reasonable things on Sonic being Universal/Multiversal. I know you guys consider it in outlier, but after finding those threads, Sonic has more than one or two Universe-Multiverse feats.

So is this fine for a legitimate upgrade?

@Crop

I know you're one for terseness, but could you at least explain why you disagree? I know next to nothing about Sonic, but just saying no isn't much of an explanation.

@Silver

Time Eater and Solaris are outliers.

The Chaos Emerald & Sol Emerald fluff don't only contradicts their usual showings of power, but that's like saying that Super Buu is universal in every attack because he can (supposedly) cause the universe's destruction through a very specific dimensional manipulation.

"Nigh-Omnipotent" is such a vague word without context that it can vary from Building level to anything beyond that.

But idk about the rest. I'm not a Sonic expert.

We have gone over Solaris/Time Eater/Egg Wizard countless times.

"Super Sonic and Super Ix are nigh-omnipotent" explains itself.

I am busy at the moment and am growing tired of these constant Sonic threads.

@EV

To continue on the rest, Sonic beating the Egg Wizard is contradicted by the actual game's plot, as the Power of the Stars was specifically stated to the surpass the Chaos Emeralds.

Imperator Ix is also really arrogant, so the "shaking the foundations of the universe" is likely just him boasting.

Okay, that's an explanation. It's just important to provide reasoning in these sorts of threads so that other users who aren't well-versed in the series and/or are proposing the changes understand.

Even if Ix's statement was true, Sonic Chronicles is considered non-canon as I checked (Yesterday)

I have doubts regarding Sonic Chronicles being non-canon. The only thing that confirms this is a possible joke reply from employee who has no authority over the series' actual canon.

Base Sonic is rated 7-B for hurting Perfect chaos weak spots who is at least 7-B, possibly 5-A. due to being powered by the Chaos Emeralds which are a planet destroying source.

He also hurt Dark Gaia's weak spots who is 5-A. That goes to show how powerful Base Sonic really is. An upgrade to 5-A is reasonable. Any other Sonic characters that fought him should scale to him as well. 5-A is Base Sonic's high end.

Before anyone mentions Super Sonic being 5-A remember Super Sonic is rated at least 5-A likely 4-A.

Sera is planning a big Sonic revision and knows the verse inside and out having played all of the games. She actually plans on making the thread today, but she's very tired and is still resting.

Please be patient.

VenomElite:

So I'll take it as tomorrow she'll make the thread?

Dark649:

Since you appear to disagree, how about 7-B to 5-A Base Sonic at least if not 5-A Base Sonic.

Also Mario is rated possibly 4-A or higher for defeating Culex once which should count as an outlier seeing how inconsistent that feat is and it happened in one game.

I can accept Galaxy Mario being 3-C because he performed Galaxy feats in 2 games and that he had the Luma in his hat helping him.

Another thing. About Alf Layla wa-Layla and Darkspine having their speeds downgraded.

Darkspine Sonic and Alf Layla wa-Layla only fought in the void outside the space-time continuum no where else except that and also they are rated MFTL yet Super Dimentio and Paper Mario with the Pure hearts get rated at Infinite speed for doing the same thing.

The 5-A thing would scale to Tails and other Sonic friends, which seems strange. This would lead to the super forms being straight 4-A. We don't know if they were fighting in a void without time-space, but if you have some proof, i might agree.

@Adam

No, just later today. Sera agrees with your points and will be able to justify them in detail.

Dark649:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gj2Ppfb2TXo skip to 3:14

Erazor stated that "He is the creator and that the stories of his world are his" meaning all of the space-time continuums that he created and destroyed are his. So he is superior to it meaning he can exist outside of the space-time continuums.

Also since Darkspine Sonic and Alf Layla wa-Layla fought outside the space-time continuum, they should be able to exist outside of it meaning they should get an ability called Acausality added to their profiles since Paper Mario with the Pure Hearts and Super Dimentio have Acausality for doing the same thing.

You also see the Black background where Erazor and Darkspine Sonic are?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BSavm5JpCGo

Solaris fought the 3 Super state users in a void and is Infinite speed for doing the same thing so Solaris should also get Acausality added to his profile as well. The blue background proves that it's a void and he only fought there so he should keep his Infinite speed rating.

VenomElite said:
@Adam
No, just later today. Sera agrees with your points and will be able to justify them in detail.
Good to know. She can feel free to ask me any question about the Sonic verse and I'll answer her.

Thanks for understanding.

@Adam calm dow a bit these feats were considered an outlier because while they appear at times they need to be consistent also we changed our definition of infinite speed so it's not simply a void without time. But since Sera will make some revisions just wait a bit so you can post what you think of her revision later ok man?

I have a content revision thread on Google Docs for Sonic revisions. I'll post it tomorrow, I need to go to bed.

TISSG7Redgrave, Sera Loveheart:

I'm sorry if I appear to be aggressive. Keep in mind that I am trying to have a civil discussion that's all.

TISSG7Redgrave:

I saw their definition of Infinite speed. Only fighting in the void qualifies for Infinite speed. That's why I suggested that Darkspine Sonic and Alf Layla wa-Layla get their speeds upgraded since they haven't fought outside the void.

Also thanks for understanding. I will trust Sera Loveheart to post her thread.

Sera Loveheart:

Have a goodnight. You'll need all the sleep you can get so your mind can function properly.

Adamjensen2030 said:
TISSG7Redgrave, Sera Loveheart:

I'm sorry if I appear to be aggressive. Keep in mind that I am trying to have a civil discussion that's all.
You're not being aggressive. It's just that you post so many feats in one reply xD

Also, a possible upgrade for base sonic ? I have been waiting for this

Also since Darkspine Sonic and Alf Layla wa-Layla fought outside the space-time continuum, they should be able to exist outside of it meaning they should get an ability called Acausality added to their profiles since Paper Mario with the Pure Hearts and Super Dimentio have Acausality for doing the same thing.

Actually no. The reason that Super Dimentio and Paper Mario have Acausality is that it is not limited by time nor by causality. He would have erased all temporal lines, including what he had been born to, without himself being affected in the past for that. It is not about moving beyond space and time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back