• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Sonic 5
please don't be stomp,please don't be a stomp...oh are u reading this?anyway:
-speed equalized

-5B versions 4 both characters

-battle takes place in green hill zone

-sonic will get all his forms and his abilities,the same thing goes to X with his armors

-both fighters are 100% determined to kill

x:7(megamangohan,weeklybattles,random1201,LeSword,LordGriffin1000,My username Kemigim,ovrhide)

sonic:3(captainfinnigan,the smashor,orionhamake)

WeeklyBattles said:
Tfw X not only has Time manipulation but a resistance to time manipulation being used against him...
Shit really? Okay but super sonic is still invulnerable and would wear x out. (is super sonic considered invulnerable on the wiki?)

The op very clearly stated that this is his 5-B form (Excalibur Sonic) only, by forms he means Wisp powers

I mean even if Sonic DID hava all of his forms, X still has more than enough hax to take him down besides Darkspine Sonic

Speed is equalized but would he beat DS Sonic? I wasnt sure considering he's Low 2-C so i dont know how many of X's abilities would work on him...

WeeklyBattles said:
peed is equalized but would he beat DS Sonic? I wasnt sure considering he's Low 2-C so i dont know how many of X's abilities would work on him...
speed is not equalized,she will be equalized if this become stomp by the speed difference or something like that

Sonic is FTL-MFTL vs Magna X's High Hypersonic+ and regular X's MFTL+ speed, yes it needs to be equalized

If everyone's wondering where Resistance to Time Manipulation comes from, during his fight with X in Mega Man X5, both X and Zero have the opportunity to use Dark Hold (a time stop) on each other. Both of their respective attempts fail and they keep fighting.

Reppuzan said:
If everyone's wondering where Resistance to Time Manipulation comes from, during his fight with X in Mega Man X5, both X and Zero have the opportunity to use Dark Hold (a time stop) on each other. Both of their respective attempts fail and they keep fighting.
Wouldn't that mean that they just negated each others Dark Hold instead of being immune to it? Unless there is another that I'm not aware of.

@Captain

Either one can use Dark Hold, but the other would be utterly unaffected by it whether or not they used Dark Hold.

X and Zero have no immunity against time control. The only reason this skill does not work during the fight between the two is just a gameplay mechanic, just as the ability does not work against any boss except skiver.

And considering all forms, including hyper sonic, X have no chances.

The original Mega Man can operate while under the effects of Time Man's Time Slow.

Both X and Zero evolve based on their battles, and both characters defeated someone armed with Time Stop. It's not ridiculous to say that they have resistance to Time Stop.

X should take this since he's at the upper border of Planet Level as he has the + sign next to his AP rating. Sonic is just Planet Level and X has lots of hax, X also doesn't get tired unlike Sonic.

My username Kemigim said:
Wrong. Megaman x million times stronger than sonic and his super forms. No super form.
Sonic will lose.
not at all. super sonic is likely 4-A while X is only 4-B. but since this is their 5-B version, ill give the win to X, since he has resistence to most os sonic's hax, and X could tire out sonic, since he has limitless stamina.

I don't think Ovrhide was using the 4-A and 4-B forms, I believe he was just correcting My username Kemlgim that X isn't stronger then Sonic's Super forms since Super Sonic is 4-A while X is 4-B.

@Reppuzan I meant to correct My username Kemlgim that X was millions of times stronger than sonics superform. Sorry if my wording was confusing. But yes, im aware its both in their 5-B form.

Reppuzan said:
The original Mega Man can operate while under the effects of Time Man's Time Slow.
Both X and Zero evolve based on their battles, and both characters defeated someone armed with Time Stop. It's not ridiculous to say that they have resistance to Time Stop.
But after the X vs Zero battle, they fight dark dizzy again(in the last stage) and time stop still working against them. Since the game never shown they being completely inmune to time stop we cant assume they are.

@Orion

It still doesn't change the fact that none of the Time Stop users can hold X or Zero for very long at all.

And X's Resistance should be stronger than Mega Man's, who fought and defeated multiple Time Stop users before, who would normally be able to freeze time for much longer.

Back