• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Can somebody write a good summary of the conclusions so far here? I can probably ask some staff members for help afterwards.

Basically, the current Sonic SatAM profiles are very poorly done in general, and I'm trying to put some real effort towards fixing them and backing them up with some actual feats. The changes I'm proposing are all in the first post and post number seven. As of now, everyone seems in favor of passing the proposed changes.

Basically, the current Sonic SatAM profiles are very poorly done in general, and I'm trying to put some real effort towards fixing them and backing them up with some actual feats. The changes I'm proposing are all in the first post and post number seven. As of now, everyone seems in favor of passing the proposed changes.
Okay. Thanks for the summary.

@Elizhaa @Matthew_Schroeder @TISSG7Redgrave @Ryukama @Maverick_Zero_X @Bobsican @DemonGodMitchAubin @Migue79 @Starter_Pack @The_real_cal_howard @DarkDragonMedeus

Would any of you be willing to help out here please?

Reading the debate, what PlozAlcachaz accepted can be applied.

Some things listed in the OP are back in contention, but I can summarize the ongoing discussions and what's accepted.

Accepted:
  • The description of "air propellers" needs to be changed to anti-gravity. There is no ability to change here; it's just removing an aspect of the current description. Additionally, the Surface Scaling needs clarification that it stems from the Anti-Gravity shoes.
  • Resistance to Electricity Manipulation needs removal.
  • Resistance to Willpower Manipulation and Mind Manipulation should be specific to Uncle Chuck. Sonic only gets something related to them through Power Rings. Sonic needs them removed as flat-out resistances.
  • Sonic should have Durability Negation added.
  • Power Rings should have Heat Manipulation added.

Thank you. That is probably fine then.

I would prefer to wait a bit for more input though.

I feel like a lot of the feats being used should be calculated first, and also; why are we separating destructive capacity vs attack potency? We don't really make an entire statistics rating for destructive capacity. And if it's so much higher than the Tier 8 stuff, it should be included on the Attack Potency section but mention it's with a certain power or tool that doesn't scale to regular attacks.

I obviously agree that all feats should be calculated.

Can somebody summarise what currently needs to be done here please?

Back