• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Also something that doesn't mean much without further context but worth mentioning nonetheless is that Robotnik implies that he will enslave the entire Multiverse eventually.

unknown.png

Here, but I don't know if this is in general or just movie.

I don't see why the shockwaves would be outliers btw. We probably don't need a separate key for shockwaves

Given that I haven't seen anyone say it so far, I'd say Robotnik deserves two new keys: Empowered by the Master Emerald and Giant Egg Robot. Still working on listing powers and abilities to both of them.
Submitting my assessment of Empowered Robotnik's powers.

Enhanced Senses: Could “smell the electricity” on Agent Stone’s brain. Claimed to be “all-seeing”, and sensed Tails breaching the hull of the Giant Egg Robot.
Energy Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation: Can harness Chaos Energy in the form of electricity, which courses through his body. Can project electrical bolts, electrical shockwaves and laser beams.
Creation: Created a manual for the Giant Egg Robot out of thin air. Super Sonic (who's empowered by the same source) was able to create two chili dogs.
Weather Manipulation: Created a thunderstorm.
True Flight: Levitated when exiting his lair, in a display of superiority to the agents of G.U.N.; flew to reach the head of the Egg Robot and floated inside of it.
Telekinesis: Opened the handcuffs restraining Agent Stone. Disassembled several vehicles and lifted Agent Stone into the air.
Technology Manipulation: Reassembled all the parts gathered into a functioning and highly weaponized Giant Egg Robot.
Teleportation: Teleported from the Labyrinth to Green Hills shortly upon absorbing the power of the Master Emerald; can use it to quickly move around.
He also converted a fake bagel into energy and absorbed it. (Video has very low resolution, so it might be a bit difficult to see.)

Weaknesses: A strong enough blow will depower him by knocking the Master Emerald out of his body.
Durability Feat: Took a charged punch from Knuckles.
Reaction Speed Feat: Dodged Sonic lunging at him.

So, the Mushroom planet was apparently at the center of the universe and Mobius is likely at the other side of the Milky Way if we consider what Tails said in the Pre-Quill.

Submitting my assessment of Empowered Robotnik's powers.

Enhanced Senses: Could “smell the electricity” on Agent Stone’s brain. Claimed to be “all-seeing”, and sensed Tails breaching the hull of the Giant Egg Robot.
Energy Manipulation and Electricity Manipulation: Can harness Chaos Energy in the form of electricity, which courses through his body. Can project electrical bolts, electrical shockwaves and laser beams.
Creation: Created a manual for the Giant Egg Robot out of thin air. Super Sonic (who's empowered by the same source) was able to create two chili dogs.
Weather Manipulation: Created a thunderstorm.
True Flight: Levitated when exiting his lair, in a display of superiority to the agents of G.U.N.; flew to reach the head of the Egg Robot and floated inside of it.
Telekinesis: Opened the handcuffs restraining Agent Stone. Disassembled several vehicles and lifted Agent Stone into the air.
Technology Manipulation: Reassembled all the parts gathered into a functioning and highly weaponized Giant Egg Robot.
Teleportation: Teleported from the Labyrinth to Green Hills shortly upon absorbing the power of the Master Emerald; can use it to quickly move around.
He also converted a fake bagel into energy and absorbed it. (Video has very low resolution, so it might be a bit difficult to see.)

Weaknesses: A strong enough blow will depower him by knocking the Master Emerald out of his body.
Durability Feat: Took a charged punch from Knuckles.
Reaction Speed Feat: Dodged Sonic lunging at him.
Where’s subjective reality

Back