• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I love how Chad Robotnik survives this with no issue but Tails almost dies to missiles.
This is probably the weakest iteration of Tails (without his laser). He has no striking strength feats, struggled to lift Knuckles, and barely has 9-B durability.

Tails tells Sonic he isn’t much of a fighter so I guess that’s why.

image0.jpg
Oh also Tom has a 9-B feat in the prequel comic

Only speed-wise (can keep up with him, dodged attacks from the Giant Eggman Robot, and dodged Knuckles’ Chaos Energy at the end of the movie) but Tails’ Striking Strength is Unknown

Didn't Tails destroy a robot by himself before getting knocked unconscious on the mountain?

If not, I assume he'd still have 9-B AP thanks to his blaster destroying robots at the end of the movie?

So, he'd get "Unknown physically, 9-B with gadgets"?

Tbh, I feel we could give him 10-B as a placeholder rather than unknown.

Sonic aint even the size of an 8 year old 💀
lol, guess you're right.

Anyway onto more nitpicking from my part.

New powers include Flight, Light Manipulation, Creation (Created two chilidogs), Weather Manipulation (Created a storm), Explosion Manipulation (Said that physical contact with his Super Form would cause Tom to explode)

I think it's not like he can make people spontaneously explode, but more like a human wouldn't be able to endure coming into contact with a being that has Low 7-B energy coursing through it's body like it's nothing.

Am I the only one who wanted more sonic speed feats this movie? It was great but we didn't get anything nearly as cool as the bar fight and missile scenes of the first movie besides super sonic

At least he's definitely faster now. If those badniks lasers are legit, he could casually be faster than X's Sonic; and then there's him dodging blasts from M.E amped Death Egg Robot.

Spoilers ahead.

Sonic didn't seem to show many new feats himself, but his feat from the first movie got explained a bit more. His shockwave was described as traveling halfway across the galaxy. A single quill was enough to power a beacon that shot into space.

Super Sonic is probably Low 7-B for creating a storm. New powers include Flight, Light Manipulation, Creation (Created two chilidogs), Weather Manipulation (Created a storm), Explosion Manipulation (Said that physical contact with his Super Form would cause Tom to explode)

Tails can scale to Sonic minus speed, as he's shown to be physically comparable. His gadgets include;

•Laser gun
•Electric rope
•A boomerang that targets any hostile in the area
•An anti-gravity field
•Translator

Knuckles breaks apart a few boulders that would he worth calcing. 9-A for Sonic, Knuckles, and Tails is very realistic.

Given that I haven't seen anyone say it so far, I'd say Robotnik deserves two new keys: Empowered by the Master Emerald and Giant Egg Robot. Still working on listing powers and abilities to both of them.

And, should a page for Tails be made, would it count any feats (if there were any) with the Tornado?

Outside of the mftl+ shockwaves, the only two remotely impressive speed feats I can remember are a) Sonic dismantling that truck in the beginning, and b) Sonic speedblitzing the badniks in the snowboard scene.

Back