• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic The Hedgehog Archie Comics Eggman intelligence upgrade

I believe that he should have a Supergenius rating. He created the Ultimate Annihilator, which could erase his entire reality and create alternate timelines, developed a machine that could drain the energy of Enerjak's avatars, who are low 1-c tier, and along with Wily, created a machine that could use the Chaos Emeralds to completely rewrite all of reality. I am pretty sure that creating tier 1 reality warping technology is only possible for a Supergenius.

This also would effect the intelligence ratings of characters who scale such as Enerjak and Mammoth Mogul.

Pretty sure there are other feats as well. Tho since Supergenius isn't given lightly, we should definitely gather scans to support it

Damn, I was going to this to bring back the rating but put it off. Enerjak and Mammoth Mogul doesn't scale without reason. Mastering Chaos Energy is not reason enough for them, as Sonic and Knuckles can do so and they are not considered Supergeniuses.

Add creating Anti-Matter in Dr. Robotnik's list of feats for SuperGenius.
RCO002.jpg

RCO004.jpg

RCO011.jpg

Last edited:
From my understanding, there are 5 ways to qualify for SG; creating reality warping technology that works on a universal scale and does things on par with rewriting it to follow a theme (now everything follows the logic of a Looney Tunes cartoon) or completely destroying the universe outright, having an incredibly high IQ like Brainstorm from Ben 10 (exactly how high is unclear to me, he has an IQ in the nonillions, while the highest one for a character I could find beside that was Bowser's 9800, which is not high enough), scaling from other characters, having vast knowledge of the universe on a level just short of Nigh-omniesence, and coming from a higher dimensional reality where intelligence and technology are on completely different levels.

Robotnik should qualify under the first condition, as he has made stuff that can create new universes and destroy his own, and he can make tier 1 reality warping technology. There are many things he's done, but since SG is so hard to get, I wanted to focus on his three most impressive things (in my opinion); the Ultimate Annihilator, energy absorption that can work on tier 1 beings, and the Eggman Wily X machine.

Do you have scans to back them up, tho? Ant removed SuperGenius before because they were unsupported.

Supergenius intelligence seems fine to me, based on the above explanations, but you need to add his most impressive feats to his profile page.

I can mention the anti matter creation along with the effects of the Ultimate Annihilator and Egg wily machine in the intelligence section with links to the scans from here, if the profile is unlocked.

Done. Added the rating with a link to the an5i matter stuff and I pointed out the pages for the Ultimate Annihilator and Egg Wily machine X. Are we sure that Mammoth Mogul doesn't scale? His page explicitly says he is either equal to or greater than Robotnik in intelligence.

Done. Added the rating with a link to the an5i matter stuff and I pointed out the pages for the Ultimate Annihilator and Egg Wily machine X. Are we sure that Mammoth Mogul doesn't scale? His page explicitly says he is either equal to or greater than Robotnik in intelligence.
Might have to remove that from Mammoth Mogul. I don’t know where it comes from.

Does anybody here know why Mamoth Mogul is stated to be at least equal to Robotnik in intelligence?

I'm unsure. He could still be labelled as Genius or Extraordinary Genius due to largely honing and mastering a branch of Chaos Energy (the Ixis Magicks) for "hundreds of years", which is admittedly very impressive, but him being equal to Eggman in intellect seems wrong.

We can probably correct that as well with this CRT. I believe Elixir might have an idea as how to deal with it, but I can help as well if necessary.

I would need time gathering Mogul's intelligence feats. However, there is a possibility of Mogul having Supergenius himself through his own feats. It comes from the Sonic Super Special Magazine, where it mentions there are a rumor Seven Ixis Masterworks Mogul created, which included the likes of Solaris and Chaos in Archie's continuity.

It is only a possibility, since the magazine was the only time this sort of thing was brought up, and even in the magazine it didn't confirm anything, only stating its a rumor.

Okay. So should he get Extraordinary Genius for the time being then?

Okay. That is probably fine to apply then.

Thank you. Your help is very appreciated.

Back