• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Very much so. Sonic wouldn't have the foresight not to let her touch him, either.

Should I give sonic prior knowledge of the touch? Or is that not allowed in vs matches?

Should I give sonic prior knowledge of the touch? Or is that not allowed in vs matches?
Prior knowledge is allowed. But it's generally assumed they don't have prior knowledge so it needs to be specified

Regardless, my vote won't change because although Sonic is skilled and fast, he doesn't have the experience of his game counterpart so I'm pretty sure Time Breaker will eventually manage to touch and erase him

I counted all the votes, but I kinda thought sonic would win because of the range of his abilities and skill.

I counted all the votes, but I kinda thought sonic would win because of the range of his abilities and skill.
This Sonic is haxless and since the AP gap isn't that big, Sonic can't one shot her, and he doesn't have the skill as his game self.

His only notable abilities are fire and ice, but none of those negate durability

At least prior knowledge does give him enough of an edge to make this not a complete stomp for Timebreaker.

And how do we know he'll be able to land enough hits to ko before Timebreaker gets a lucky touch and GG? Can he one-shot or not? What are the odds of him hitting before getting erased? I'm seeing forcefield creation and there's no powerup listed as a requirement, so that should hold off getting erased, and there's nothing stopping him from putting it back up.

And how do we know he'll be able to land enough hits to ko before Timebreaker gets a lucky touch and GG? Can he one-shot or not? What are the odds of him hitting before getting erased?
She isn't a martial artist, so Sonic could probably work his way around her to avoid the touch, but eventually, it's likely she'll touch him by chance before Sonic KO her
I'm seeing forcefield creation and there's no powerup listed as a requirement, so that should hold off getting erased, and there's nothing stopping him from putting it back up.
I'm not sure how Forcefield creation works with Sonic, so idk

She isn't a martial artist, so Sonic could probably work his way around her to avoid the touch, but eventually, it's likely she'll touch him by chance before Sonic KO her
How does he fight? Would he try a spin dash? Looking over some more: If he can knock over and fight on par with Metal, who can one-shot 7-Cs stronger than MB 7-Cs, then a single spin dash should one-shot.

Is the erasure instant? Otherwise Sonic can use his superior martial arts to land a hit and knock her out before getting erased completely.

How does he fight? Would he try a spin dash? Looking over some more: If he can knock over and fight on par with Metal, who can one-shot 7-Cs stronger than MB 7-Cs, then a single spin dash should one-shot.
Honestly idk much since I don't watch Sonic Boom
Is the erasure instant? Otherwise Sonic can use his superior martial arts to land a hit and knock her out before getting erased completely.
Yes this is instant. As soon as she touches Sonic, he'll be frozen in time and will be erased

I don't know why we should assume the chances of Sonic one-shotting using superior martial arts and fore-knowledge are lower than Timebreaker getting a lucky grab. She has to grab him, you know, something he knows not to let happen? Something that's hard to do when the other is a better fighter?

I don't know why we should assume the chances of Sonic one-shotting using superior martial arts and fore-knowledge are lower than Timebreaker getting a lucky grab. She has to grab him, you know, something he knows not to let happen? Something that's hard to do when the other is a better fighter?
Because all she needs is to touch him. That's it. The AP gap is also not enough for him to one shot Timebreaker, and while Sonic is skilled in his own right, Timebreaker is also skilled in CQC, and since Sonic doesn't have instinctive reactions to dodge every attack, it's very likely that she'll be able to grab him

Because all she needs is to touch him. That's it. The AP gap is also not enough for him to one shot Timebreaker
A: Pointed out how it's very much not likely to happen without Sonic getting at least one hit in. B: Sonic scales to people who one-shot stronger 7-Cs than Timebreaker. It doesn't matter what the ap difference says, if the guy can one-shot stronger opponents than her then that's that.
, and while Sonic is skilled in his own right, Timebreaker is also skilled in CQC, and since Sonic doesn't have instinctive reactions to dodge every attack, it's very likely that she'll be able to grab him
Alright, provide some examples then, because actual martial arts skill and training >> Having some cqc.

A: Pointed out how it's very much not likely to happen without Sonic getting at least one hit in. B: Sonic scales to people who one-shot stronger 7-Cs than Timebreaker. It doesn't matter what the ap difference says, if the guy can one-shot stronger opponents than her then that's that.
I'm pretty sure that doesn't work this way when two characters from different verses fight each other, since the difference of AP someone need to oneshot another character varies between verses, some verses have it at much less than 2, while for others it could be much higher than that, so while that works if both of them were from Sonic Boom, that isn't applicable here, nor can we assume that Sonic has > 7.5 times gap over Timebreaker
Alright, provide some examples then, because actual martial arts skill and training >> Having some cqc.
She scales to Ladybug and Cat Noir, who are expert at martial arts themselves, and scale much higher than Adrien and Kagami, who both trains in fencing for many years. Her skates also give her a lot of mobility too, and Sonic would have to play very defensively to avoid being touched, which will greatly limit what he could do

I'm pretty sure that doesn't work this way when two characters from different verses fight each other, since the difference of AP someone need to oneshot another character varies between verses, some verses have it at much less than 2, while for others it could be much higher than that, so while that works if both of them were from Sonic Boom, that isn't applicable here, nor can we assume that Sonic has > 7.5 times gap over Timebreaker

She scales to Ladybug and Cat Noir, who are expert at martial arts themselves, and scale much higher than Adrien and Kagami, who both trains in fencing for many years. Her skates also give her a lot of mobility too, and Sonic would have to play very defensively to avoid being touched, which will greatly limit what he could do
Or, maybe it doesn't mean what that means, and instead, it means Sonic and those other verses are massively stronger than the people they one-shot, but since there's nothing concrete, we aren't allowed to give out a higher tier. Now, if those verses explicitly state or show 2x is a one-shot, then it works that way for them, but I haven't seen anything in Sonic Boom showing that.

Why does she scale to their skill level? This ain't future Bunnyx is it? Because it says she's only 14 pre-Timebreaker. So, why does her 14 y/old self scale to them skill-wise? Need some examples for the skate thing, and the martial arts scaling thing.

Last edited:
Or, maybe it doesn't mean what that means, and instead, it means Sonic and those other verses are massively stronger than the people they one-shot, but since there's nothing concrete, we aren't allowed to give out a higher tier. Now, if those verses explicitly state or show 2x is a one-shot, then it works that way for them, but I haven't seen anything in Sonic Boom showing that.
We can't assume a concrete gap from just one shotting, as different verses have different ratios between the AP of the characters that will be required to one shot, for some that could be two or less, but others may have it much higher. What I mean by that is that Sonic one shotting Knuckles doesn't mean he one shots Timebreaker too since in VS matches with different verses we treat the gap for one shotting as 7.5 times (while those from the same verse have the same gap for one shotting the verse normally have). Unless you can prove Sonic is 7.5 times stronger than Timebreaker, she'd still not be one shotted and can survive hits as well
Why does she scale to their skill level? This ain't future Bunnyx is it? Because it says she's only 14 pre-Timebreaker. So, why does her 14 y/old self scale to them skill-wise? Need some examples for the skate thing, and the martial arts scaling thing.
Akumatized villains always fight almost equally with the likes of Ladybug and Cat Noir. Bunnyx got nothing to do with it

So, wait, Sonic can't one-shot, and Bunnyx can skill match long enough to touch? Okay, where's his wincon?

No offense, but I strongly get vibes that the only reason Sonic was even given foreknowledge was to tip the scales out of stomp territory and hand Bunnyx a free win, because Sonics "wincons" feel borderline impossible, if not outright impossible. Nah, screw it, they are, Sonic isn't skilled enough to consistently land hits and ko her. Something that requires him not to be touched even once the entire time. Something that no one has proven will happen. Maybe if he could out skill her, but wait, she scales to Ladybug and Cat, so there goes that.

Why he even get foreknowledge anyways? How does he even have it? What, does he have precog or something? How does he know about it? Foreknowledge should never be given unless there's an actual reason to give it.

Last edited:
Back