• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This is something that was barely discussed in the last CRT for the Archie crew. KarmodF said "High-Godly is the destruction of a realm in the same dimensionality as yours, say a 4-D erased alongside a timeline, his aura prevents sonic from being erased alongside the universe, its not regen. just stupidly strong Immortality."

I am curious too. And I need this cleared up, wouldn't this mean it's high godly?

Here's your early Christmas present: "I dont know If this is a buff, or just a clarification, but isn't Sonic's Billionth ring aura also works for High-Godly regen? As the Ultimate Annihilator was erasing the reality and the aura helped him to recover afters its erasure? Even the reality itself was restaured"

Actually he said he wasn't so sure so I'm going to change this into question board if you don't mind.

I'm not too sure on what happens with the Ultimate Annihilator, but unless Sonic regenerated from an erased universe, I'm pretty sure that'd be Mid-Godly at best.

Unless coming back from a partially erased reality is enough? Is that what happened?

Isn't that just really high durability or EE resistance? He would need to be erased and come back for Regen.

Shadow would know as he posted the feat, but as far as the panel goes it shows how the Universe was erased and his Aura brought him back after the entire thing was a blank void, his billionth ring aura also brought back the Universe.

That, uh, actually makes a lot of sense now why the Ultimate Annihalator is rated Low 2-C. I didn't realize it actually erased the universe as a whole.

Did Sonic really bring all that back?

Non-combat applicable Low 2-C regen feat? That's hilarious.

Moving past that real quick, do you think this could actuallt constitute as High-Godly regen? I'm not against it, per se, but I'd like some more opinions on this.

|*Cal posts an incredibly long message as to why this is false but decides not to as he doesn't want to be seen as a Sonic hater.*

A lot of me thinks this is just an unconventional (yet somewhat useful) resistance to existence erasure, as Sonic nearly dies from a lot less.

Out of the top of my mind he only resists Erasure from Ixis Mogul and Enerjak as his Moder Counterpart, who has better Aura than his classic one.

Yeah no, that's not High-Godly.

That's just Sonic's type 8 bringing him back.

Resistance to EE is a maybe. Enerjak, who is capable of erasing people by merely waving his hand did say that he couldn't destroy Super Sonic so that could be something backing it.

Well then, I will believe Shadow here on this case. KarmodF, what do you think?

I think the erasure of a 4D world thing refers more to the entire dimensional plane, especially as Archie has a 2-A universe. What with this being a low 2-C wep, i'm not sure that it would really fit high godly.

Back