• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic immeasurable speed revision

I will try to make this thread well done, so that at least you can understand what I mean,also i am gonna use all the games because they are clearly all the same sonic(there is a chronology in sonic obviously)
sonic CD
in this game where little planet appears, is where all this begins:
1.In this game, Sonic gains the ability to travel through time.
Although many will say "but he did that using the time signs" in reality, this would be invalid, I'll explain it later.
2.in mega CD review,is stated that sonic has the ability to travel in time.
3.it is mentioned in sonic CD magazine again that sonic has the ability to time travel,this is hiting top speed and crossing the time sign, this allows sonic to travel in time.
4.it is mentioned by Naoto osshima(NO)that sonic is going really fast and time traveling(meaning that he is refering to sonic himself doing that and not the time sign helping or allowing him do that)
5.is stated in the manuals,that sonic needs to mantein his speed to travel in time.
now, you will say, then the time signs are the ones that help sonic to travel in time, well... no.
It is Sonic who has to travel in time, not the time signs, although they appear, if you look closely, instantly Sonic does not travel in time, but it is said that Sonic has to maintain a constant speed to travel in time.
meaning that he didn't travel in time just by touching the time signs.
is also stated by one of the developers of sonic CD that is sonic the one who is able to travel in time by manteining his speed.
meaning that is sonic himself doing the time travel,and not the time signs,like i say,they are not gonna instantly let you travel in time,sonic needs to mantein his speed to do the same.
is also imply by sonic himself that he is able to outrun time itself.
sonic rush
in this game,sonic travels to special stage to get the chaos emeralds,in the manuals,is explained that sonic that sonic needs to Maintain your speed to be able to travel to another dimension.
It's more or less similar to the CD, it's Sonic who can do it with speed, and not the thing itself.
sonic and the secret rings
is stated by sonic himself that he is faster than time.
this is not a immeasurable speed feat,but i will still counted because...well,is stated by shaira that sonic run endlessly and manage to go back to his world,so sonic had to run out of the world of a thousand and one nights,even if that take him months,that will still be a infinite speed feat,considering that the world of the arabian nights has a place that is infinite.
Sonic generations
1.sonic in generations is able to fix space and time by running(this is not a hax,the hax is space manipulation,but sonic being able to run and restore time counts)
2.in the sonic generations 3Ds version,sonic is able to catch a chaos emerald,that are able to travel between realities.
3.in the same game,sonic is able to repel time eater,so this would make it escalate to time eater.
sonic forces
sonic is able to escape the null space(with help,but still is gonna scale)is stated by eggman that is close space where nothing exist,is also stated to be a endless void.
and before someone comes to say that sonic and the avatar are able to escape from the portal,remember,the portal closed after they enter,so they are still gona able to escape even if it is close or something.
i think this is enough.

Last edited:
Thought you would include Base Sonic evading Wyverns Missiles too and which for some reason lists base sonic in its justification , Following

Mind sharing the scan? I re-read your CRT and can't find it currently.

I will try to make this thread well done, so that at least you can understand what I mean,also i am gonna use all the games because they are clearly all the same sonic(there is a chronology in sonic obviously)
sonic CD
in this game where little planet appears, is where all this begins:
1.In this game, Sonic gains the ability to travel through time.
Although many will say "but he did that using the time signs" in reality, this would be invalid, I'll explain it later.
2.in mega CD review,is stated that sonic has the ability to travel in time.
3.it is mentioned in sonic CD magazine again that sonic has the ability to time travel,this is hiting top speed and crossing the time sign, this allows sonic to travel in time.
4.it is mentioned by Naoto osshima(NO)that sonic is going really fast and time traveling(meaning that he is refering to sonic himself doing that and not the time sign helping or allowing him do that)
5.is stated in the manuals,that sonic needs to mantein his speed to travel in time.
now, you will say, then the time signs are the ones that help sonic to travel in time, well... no.
It is Sonic who has to travel in time, not the time signs, although they appear, if you look closely, instantly Sonic does not travel in time, but it is said that Sonic has to maintain a constant speed to travel in time.
meaning that he didn't travel in time just by touching the time signs.
is also stated by one of the developers of sonic CD that is sonic the one who is able to travel in time by manteining his speed.
meaning that is sonic himself doing the time travel,and not the time signs,like i say,they are not gonna instantly let you travel in time,sonic needs to mantein his speed to do the same.
is also imply by sonic himself that he is able to outrun time itself.
sonic rush
in this game,sonic travels to special stage to get the chaos emeralds,in the manuals,is explained that sonic that sonic needs to Maintain your speed to be able to travel to another dimension.
It's more or less similar to the CD, it's Sonic who can do it with speed, and not the thing itself.
sonic and the secret rings
is stated by sonic himself that he is faster than time.
this is not a immeasurable speed feat,but i will still counted because...well,is stated by shaira that sonic run endlessly and manage to go back to his world,so sonic had to run out of the world of a thousand and one nights,even if that take him months,that will still be a infinite speed feat,considering that the world of the arabian nights has a place that is infinite.
Sonic generations
1.sonic in generations is able to fix space and time by running(this is not a hax,the hax is space manipulation,but sonic being able to run and restore time counts)
2.in the sonic generations 3Ds version,sonic is able to catch a chaos emerald,that are able to travel between realities.
sonic forces
sonic is able to escape the null space(with help,but still is gonna scale)is stated by eggman that is close space where nothing exist,is also stated to be a endless void.
and before someone comes to say that sonic and the avatar are able to escape from the portal,remember,the portal closed after they enter,so they are still gona able to escape even if it is close or something.
i think this is enough.
i think the generations and forces ones are good for infinite speed. For the rest i always agreed on immesurable base sonic speed but i'll wait. I'm following this

i think the generations and forces ones are good for infinite speed. For the rest i always agreed on immesurable base sonic speed but i'll wait. I'm following this
generations is immeasurable speed,in the white space,there is no space or time.

oh you are right, but doesn't this make alse Eggmen immesurable in speed since they can move in there too? or are you referring to something else?
I mean sonic can restore space and time destroyed by time eater.
Although of course, Eggman moving there is a bit... weird, but hey all the others can do it too, and it doesn't mean that Sonic should de-escalate from that.
It's like saying that in chainsaw man's demon dimension of eternity where time doesn't pass, everyone has resistance to time stop because everyone resists it.
It doesn't make sense, but we're not going to screw around saying they don't have it with 0 proof.

By the standards of other Wikis, that's inaccessible/infinite speed. By the standards of this Wiki, that's not even a feat.

So what is it?Because a hax, the only thing a hax is is being able to restore space and time, but even so, it would still need to move, and it can't move in something without space or time,is not a time stop,because there is no distance(or time)

So what is it?Because a hax, the only thing a hax is is being able to restore space and time, but even so, it would still need to move, and it can't move in something without space or time,is not a time stop,because there is no distance(or time)
here is listed as time hax resistance

Super Forms are portrayed as infinitely faster than Sonic and friends. Sonic being immeasurable breaks the scaling.
immeasurable speed being infinitely superior is still immeasurable speed.
Nothing changes.
the only thing that changes is... nothing at all,only that sonic can be immeasurable speed in base and not needing to use a super form.
also,again sonic is able to beat previos enemies that needed super form

Back