• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
TBH I wouldn't be as impressed, since the characters don't scale to it and the emeralds already have way bigger feats than that

But who knows? I may eat my words

Kay, didn't read Mavericks comments before posting this one, sue me

DaBoiWhoOwnsMods said:
One day, most likely not anytime soon, but ONE DAY: Star level Base Sonic.
My pipe dream that it's only possible in an alternate reality:Multi Solar System Base Sonic...from the games if possible

4-A Pre-Gen Base Sonic coming back would be awesome.

@Ultimate If Sonic ever gave a more cosmic direction in storytelling, it wouldn't be too unlikely to have Tier 5/4 Base Sonic. Well, aside from people disregarding it as an outlier.

If the Sonic getting stronger thing was handled more consistently and he managed to scale to his younger super form (and also Ultimate Emerl), it may have been possible

I also want Mario back at 4-A and MLP to reach 4-A as well

I feel I need to watch more Boom to draw feats, that universe deserves more love

Honestly. Boom does not deserve the backlash it gets. It was designed for other consoles, but Sega signed a contract saying it has to be in the Wii U, and so the game had to retransmit to there, making it pretty bad. Also the show is really funny.

Me being one of them. I have Adblock on Crunchyroll should I give Digimon Tri a go to get back into the series?

Sonic Boom redesigns aren't even that bad

Boom Sonic in particular is really good, I argue that with a few touches he would have looked pretty kickass

Back