• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic (canon) vs The Flash

Quincy King said:
Lets stay on the main topic gentleme
I'd consider it mostly relevant to the main topic. For me at least, if DS Sonic really is universal, he clears. If he's not, Sonic beats Barry but loses to Wally.

well i don't know if they would be able to run through a time stop and if sonic in his strongest form were to hit him at any point he would win

oh yea Sonic does have time manipulation outside of Chaos Control

yea those and time stop

but then he has chaos control which space-time manipulation

and again i don't know if Wally can run out of Time stopping

The sun in the background. Don't forget that he was warping reality, basically seems like nothing but pure darkness except for that sun.

Also do not forget he said: "I will make this world and this reality in my own image!"

Another debate over whether or not Darkspine Sonic is Universal?

If it helps to resolve anything, the Night Palace had several portals that take you to an alternate dimension which seems extremely vast, and in which there are what seems like shooting stars destroying the pathway.

Also, there is clearly a universe outside of the local planet. Just look at all the stars and nebulae in the sky surrounding Night Palace.

To assume Alf-Wayla-La-Wayla was only affecting the local planet is a rather ridiculous and unproven assumption.

Again, all I want to see is him affecting more than just the planet. Because in game, that was all he was shown to affect. That, and an unknown amount of space. I feel very much like he should be a universal threat, but we don't have very much to actually solidify it.

How is it "all he was shown to affect"? If you go by pure showings, he wasn't really "shown" to affect anything. The place you fight him in is in an alternate dimension behind a door only openable by the World Rings and Erazor himself, which then becomes distorted horribly when Erazor transforms. If you really want to go purely by what was shown, he only affected a room.

in other words its the context behind it, Alf Wayla La Wayla wanted to rewrite the World of the Arabian Nights

which we think is a universe

Unclechairman said:
How is it "all he was shown to affect"? If you go by pure showings, he wasn't really "shown" to affect anything. The place you fight him in is in an alternate dimension behind a door only openable by the World Rings and Erazor himself, which then becomes distorted horribly when Erazor transforms. If you really want to go purely by what was shown, he only affected a room.
Because we know that all the stories we've seen, which were what Erazor was affecting, were located on the planet. Also, even if he could change reality to his whim after transforming doesn't mean he could one-shot the universe. Didn't Chakravartin actually create the universe and we only rank him 4-B?

Well, Chakravartin actually didn't create the universe, he just created Gaia, virtually any mention of the greater scheme of things used the word "world", which, unlike something like Final Fantasy XIII, seems to only refer to Gaia, and not the rest of the universe.

changing the whole reality in the Universe would be 3-A i believe in reference to Erazor

The problem there is that just because he didn't say it would take time doesn't mean it wouldn't. "I will rewrite this world and this reality in my own image" is kind of vague.

yea but the assumption that it would take time is what i don't agree with

nothing indicates he would be taking time to rewrite the reality

Almost any conclusion one can draw from the quote is an assumption, though. Regarding time and scale, anyway. All he said was that he would rewrite reality to his image. That's it.

then how about a possible 3-A rating then

of course before i change anything ill probably have to post something in the comments or make a seperate forum thread (which we should have probably done in the first place)

I feel as though that's reasonable. Again, I personally feel like Erazor is universal due to intention and plot, but he's a little short on solid proof. However, if other staff members agree with it, I'd be completely fine with a possible 3-A.

Back