• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sonic battles against The Fighting Polygon Team's Master

Sonic FRA, doesn't seem like Polygon Man has anything too good his arsenal. Sonic can also reflect his attacks back at him like he did against Egg Wizard.

ShadowWarrior1999 said:
If that was the case Bill Cipher wouldn't have such an abysmal record.

I'm waiting for more info about what Polygon Man can do.
These are two very different scenarios.

I already said it was different case. His hax doesn't work on 4D beings which leads him into getting stomped by many in his tier.

Sonic in this case has tons of haxes that can all work on Polygon here.

@MYHERO having more hax than someone isn't a valid reason and is way to vague. You need to be more specific as to how they would use those abilities to win.

Even here that wouldn't be a good reason as to why sonic wins.

But I agree that sonic takes this fra.

@Blue Well if you're entire point is that I'm being too vague then you could've asked me to elaborate instead of chewing me out about it. It's not like I wasn't going to explain at all. A lot of people here that are knowledgeable about certain characters usually say like one small thing and then elaborates further as the thread goes on, not just me.

@The real cal howard Solaris would destroy all of the following:

15 timelines in Sonic Generations

Sol Dimension

World of the Arabian Nights

Chaotic Inferno Zone (Ifrit's dimension)

Twilight Cage

World of Camelot

Egg Reverie Zone

One, when was this said, as I only remember destroying all timelines, not everything/all creation.

Two, what did the 15 timelines in Generations come from?

Three, when we're all of these universe sized?

To answer your second question, at the beginning of Sonic generations, the time eater opens 15 different portals that sucks up the characters.

Eggman also mentioned that he eats dimensions for lunch. When Solaris was stated to destroy time itself, this would mean the whole thing, timelines and alternate dimensions.

There are 15 stages in Generations, each a different point in time.

Sol Dimension was stated in-game to be a parallel universe.

I could be convinced to believe that.

Yeah, that implies time travel/temporal BFR. Literally nothing else.

Sol, of course. Same with Arabian Nights and Camelot. The rest though?

MYHERO said:
To answer your second question, at the beginning of Sonic generations, the time eater opens 15 different portals that sucks up the characters.
I just realized what I said was dead wrong here.

Back