• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So if this match was able to happen Wally would absolutely destroy right?
Yeah, even if you were to argue Wally holds back like he does against Rogues. He should have immortality type 8 dependant on the Speed Force, severely limiting Sonic's options. + It's kinda unfair to argue one party holds back while the other is at full power.

Well until the DC Cosmology revisions are posted and agreed upon which I highly doubt will go smoothly.

This match is pointless and should be closed in the meantime since we don't give characters Ws based on stuff that isn't on the profiles.

Even tho DC/Marvel heralds being downplayed on this site is one of the most popular memes in Vs debating.

Comic book scaling is a can of worms that no one wants to open, because quite frankly you can put someone like Superman or the Flash at any possible tier cause their power varies so much that it just goes up and down without any consistency. Though I will say that Wally West is more consistent then Superman tbh and him being 2-A makes sense

Comic book scaling is a can of worms that no one wants to open, because quite frankly you can put someone like Superman or the Flash at any possible tier cause their power varies so much that it just goes up and down without any consistency. Though I will say that Wally West is more consistent then Superman tbh and him being 2-A makes sense
Im not gonna cap, superman has more universal feats than showings that put him at solar system level max

@Garchomp777 well context is important with those kind of feats IMO, and yes Superman has had some Universal feats but he's also had quite some lower and other higher feats.
Now if you think he is consistenly Universal that's fine, no one's denying it, but it also can't be denied it's not always how strong he is.

@Garchomp777 well context is important with those kind of feats IMO, and yes Superman has had some Universal feats but he's also had quite some lower and other higher feats.
Now if you think he is consistenly Universal that's fine, no one's denying it, but it also can't be denied it's not always how strong he is.
I mean, Superman has a self blocker that makes him not fight serious most of times, which justify his lower keys, but its different when Superman is not holding back

I know about the self limiter stuff, I've been moderately into comics for like over 7 years and it's why I think Superman can be argued as being Universal. It's only when you get into the higher tiers that I start disagreeing but hey Superman can be put at any tier really

I still don't understand why people don't accept a Low 2-C serious superman.

I know about the self limiter stuff, I've been moderately into comics for like over 7 years and it's why I think Superman can be argued as being Universal. It's only when you get into the higher tiers that I start disagreeing but hey Superman can be put at any tier really
Because ''Serious Superman'' can be put on literally every tier from Low 2-C to 1-A, because Comic Scaling isnt consistent XD, but yeah, Low 2-C serious superman makes sense
Superman holds back even when serious, and has very blatant plot manipulation, that's why he can be Tier 0 at times in base. Normally, he's Low 2-C, likely 2-C

Yeah I think he'd be at most like Low Mutlviersal but that's it for me.
Also I'm pretty sure Superman being Universal, at least according to VBW, has been contested a few times so if at some point someone tries to upgrade him again then I say good luck

Yeah unless this wiki gets new staff members or starts actually caring about what normal members think, we probably won't see an upgrade.

Still, Low 2-C superman just seems... Way more reliable than 4-B, especially for a Sups who isn't using like 0.01% of his power lol

lmao yeah, the Roshi thing was a really big Bruh Moment for me.

I just didn't even bother with that - completely insane.

That's doesn't count because it was deemed a outlier, you can have a feat being forever rejectes if it is a outlier, either it happened on screen or not.

That's doesn't count because it was deemed a outlier, you can have a feat being forever rejectes if it is a outlier, either it happened on screen or not.
????
What are you talking about? If you mean Roshi's Moon feat, that's not an outlier by ANY means.

Except that it isnt an Outlier, and the same can be said about Superman, even if he has 4-B feats, that's superman while holding back due self limiters, he should have at least a Low 2-C key when he is not that holding back

Superman is fodder. Thor is better change my mind
1-A Thor, ez
1-A_thor.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back