• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
ENIAC was a former profile about a digimon computer.
Basically, it had no powers, couldn't attack, and anyone could beat it if they were able to just turn it off
if they haven't hax then archie sonic could beat them?

Archie Sonic is not a smurf when he is 2-A so he has no way to affect higher dimensional entities.

ENIAC was a former profile about a digimon computer.
Basically, it had no powers, couldn't attack, and anyone could beat it if they were able to just turn it off
what about thanos? (i'm ignorant and i'm asking for this xD)

No, ENIAC was a 3-D computer with Low 1-C stuff, BUT it couldn't actually do, anything that would mean actual harm.

Archie Sonic could stomp it just fine, all he needed to do is turn it off. ENIAC can't actually do anything

Yes, IG Thanos would wreck ENIAC. MCU Thanos would do as well, even if he was stoneless. Hell, even suitless Tony Stark would stomp ENIAC

Anyway, I'm derailing about ENIAC, to answer your question.
Archie Sonic can't affect Tier 1's, as he lacks the proper power and hax to do so
i opened this thread because i read in some threds people who said that archie sonic could've beat some characters who are tier 1

Pippom3la said:
Archie Sonic can't affect Tier 1's, as he lacks the proper power and hax to do so
i opened this thread because i read in some threds people who said that archie sonic could've beat some characters who are tier 1
He can't, not even close.

Pippom3la said:
He can't, not even close.
someone like Valdurmon?

Archie Sonic becoming low 1-C is in the works so theoretically he will be able to effect tier 1s. One day...

MYHERO said:
Archie Sonic becoming low 1-C is in the works so theoretically he will be able to effect tier 1s. One day...
is in the works? where did you notice this O.O

Yeah, I'm close friends with the people that primarily focuses on Archie Sonic on the wiki, it has been discussed a lot on fandom and on discord.

Although it is still not the most primary important thing rn for them so it will not be coming for a while.

MYHERO said:
Yeah, I'm close friends with the people that primarily focuses on Archie Sonic on the wiki, it has been discussed a lot on fandom and on discord.
Although it is still not the most primary important thing rn for them so it will not be coming for a while.
i understand. Where did Archie sonic showed low 1-C feats?

Something about the chaos force existing outside space and time, and beings of that level being stated to transcend to that realm. Not too sure about the full details however.

Essentially,The Chaos Force exists outside time and space.Enerjak and all the Chaos Force beings in the encyclopedia have statements of them transcending to the realm.Thus they must be transcending time and space since they're transcending to a realm completely outside of it.

Infiniverse of Oblivion said:
Essentially,The Chaos Force exists outside time and space.Enerjak and all the Chaos Force beings in the encyclopedia have statements of them transcending to the realm.Thus they must be transcending time and space since they're transcending to a realm completely outside of it.
oh okay thanks. It's always a pleasure discuss with people who knows what they are talking about :D

Back