• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Battle theme

Post Tournament of Power Super Saiyan Blue Kaioken x20 VS Post Tournament of Power "Beyond Super Saiyan Blue" Vegeta

Son Goku: 21 (Aceraspire, Unite My Rice, Hst master, Dragomer, TheDoom01, AllanSaiyan, Dust Collector, Quantu, Poinciana1971, ABoogieYesSir, Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki, KinkiestSins, Tyranno223, Knightofannihilation666, DemonGodMitchAubin, Kiryu2012, PaChi2, Jobbo, TheHadouCyberspaceWitch, Iapitus The Impaler, Errorsaness)

Vegeta: 26 (Siegfried10, Bruce Reb, AntorusTheBurningThrone, Dzhindzholia, BUS73R998, TheC2, OuterversalRaditz, PlasticDimension, Grimreaperofjustice, DatBoiNorbit, SomebodyData, SceptileSpy, ShakeResounding, Aeyu, TurboTriangle601, TISSG7Redgrave, Primaris Brian, Dat Dot, Yobobojojo, LordWhis, ZERO7772, Blake104, Shadowbokunohero, GreyFang82, BrucetheBatman, Huesito88)

Inconclusive: 1 (Akreious)

Goku ssj blue kaioken by naironkr-dc2wntc2
Vegeta - SSB Evolution

As it was said before, Vegeta takes this one unless Goku has access to Ultra instinct. Goku can only stay equal to Beyond Blue Vegeta if he uses his Kaioken amped up to the maximum, which would wear him out incredibly faster. Vegeta's also been shown to be able to use his form even right after doing the Suicide Explosion, which took out most of his strenght.

Vegeta takes this one.

I vote for Vegeta. Theyre pretty much equal right now but Goku will wear out faster because of Kaioken and once he does its over. Vegeta knows Goku too well to let him recover even a little stamina and will go for the kill the moment Kaioken dissipates and Goku shows signs of exhaustion

Goku without Ultra Instinct is still Low 2-C.

I give it to Goku. No longer at crappy stamina (and Goku fought way harder opponents than Vegeta IMO), could keep up with BSSB Vegeta, and insanely good tactics (ki minefield, hexa destructo disc, solar flare, IT, etc.), could fight Hit with his eyes closed and Vegeta couldn't even fight him with his eyes open lol

Where are you guys getting that SSB Kaioken x20 wears Goku out now? He's mitigated so much of the stress that he kept it up just as long as Vegeta's new form (Albeit a turned it off and on at different intervals).

And both Beyond Super Saiyan Vegeta and SSB Goku is low 2-C.

Vegeta take this. While Goku is now in the Low 2-C range, he only matches Vegeta's power by maxing out SSBKKX20 and he simply cannot do that forever due to the strain.

It's a war of attrition and won't be easy on Vegeta. Goku will make Vegeta work for all of it due ot his variety of techniques. However, Goku will running through his stamina that much faster.

TheC2 said:
Vegeta take this. While Goku is now in the Low 2-C range, he only matches Vegeta's power by maxing out SSBKKX20 and he simply cannot do that forever due to the strain.
It's a war of attrition and won't be easy on Vegeta. Goku will make Vegeta work for all of it due ot his variety of techniques. However, Goku will running through his stamina that much faster.
Seen Goku use KKx20 plenty of times, apparently....

And it's now come to the point where he doesn't even need to say it anymore, BECAUSE of how Easy it was for him. LOL

Exactly. Actually, he's even used it multiple times, on and off against Jiren absolutely fine. Even in the latest episode, he hasn't been complaining about stamina for a LOOONG time

How do you scale Toppo GoD Candidate to Goku? Goku hasn't fought a GoD or GoD Candidate yet at his current level, so how do you figure Vegeta>Goku when Goku hasn't fought an equivalent yet?

Akreious said:
How do you scale Toppo GoD Candidate to Goku? Goku hasn't fought a GoD or GoD Candidate yet at his current level, so how do you figure Vegeta>Goku when Goku hasn't fought an equivalent yet?
Honestly, i'd scale Toppo to be > Goku, but by just a bit. I still find Vegeta stronger with both his Force and his feats so far. Remember, KKx20 is basically the Kaioken with a 20 times multiplier (or some shit), while Beyond Blue seems to be its own stronger transformation.

And where'd you get Toppo > Current Goku...? Remember that during the whole fight against Toppo, Goku was holding Jiren and even after Vegeta defeated Toppo, Goku was still going strong.

And I mean, if Vegeta was really stronger than max powered Goku then wouldn't you think they would've made a point that Jiren considers Vegeta more of a threat?

Akreious said:
And where'd you get Toppo > Current Goku...?
Remember that during the whole fight against Toppo, Goku was holding Jiren and even after Vegeta defeated Toppo, Goku was still going strong.

And I mean, if Vegeta was really stronger than max powered Goku then wouldn't you think they would've made a point that Jiren considers Vegeta more of a threat?
I mean, you have a point. However, I think Jiren aims for Goku more now because of his U.I Transformation. :/

Unite My Rice said:
I give it to Goku. No longer at crappy stamina (and Goku fought way harder opponents than Vegeta IMO), could keep up with BSSB Vegeta, and insanely good tactics (ki minefield, hexa destructo disc, solar flare, IT, etc.), could fight Hit with his eyes closed and Vegeta couldn't even fight him with his eyes open lol
Well his profile says different.

Actually... Even if Vegeta outdoes SSB Kaiokenx20 Goku, Vegeta forces Goku to go beyond his limits and gains UI then kicks Vegeta's ass again. So....

This is a contest of equals for the vast most part. They also know their opponent: their techniques, they're strategies. etc.

As such, this is less of race to the finish line and more an endurance match. Goku will not drop instantly from using the KKx20 but he still must expend more energy to match Vegeta's performance level and he doesn't have a clear cut method of just dropping Vegeta, just like Vegeta doesn't have one against him.

If Goku goes U.I., he has to end it there, because if he doesn't, he'll just drop from exhaustion. Even worse, Goku hasn't mastered the offensive use of it, so it's not like he'll be able to completely press an advantage.

I mean, UI literally dodges all of Vegeta's attacks and even with his non-mastered attacking, still able to chain damage up on Jiren as well as compensate the lack of damage per hit with multiple attacks (Since even with speed equal, UI allows you to have extremely efficient movements regardless of defense or offense). And as UI is the most serious Goku we'll ever get, he's definitely going to go to immediately drop Vegeta (Just like how when Kefla became a viable threat to UI Goku, he immediately went for a max power Kamehameha to the face)

Sceptilespy said:
Unite My Rice said:
Well his profile says different.
Might need to be revisioned. Some of it is outdated, and that includes the U.I Profile (Where he has Red Aura, which has been replaced with the simple/sleak Blue/Purple Aura).

Unite My Rice said:
Read the keys. The 3-A on his profile refers to before the Tournament started, so beginning of Super, to that time period.
Ah, so SSB Kaioken x20 Goku is 2-C. I feel the profile should be updated to further explain this but thanks regardless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back