• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Vs Sonic (DBS Vs Sonic the hedgehog)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ego

Rules:

MUI Goku is used

Super sonic low 2-C key is used

Goku is fully equipped

Sonic only has wisp and chaos emeralds

Speed is equalized

Goku:

Sonic:

Yeah. Goku just can't get past Sonic's invulnerability so he can't win

Besides, this match was already done before and it was a stomp then too

Does sonic lead with hax?

Because last I check I didn't make sonic bloodlust or goku

And I don't see how sonic can damage Goku either when Goku has instinctive reaction

And I don't see how sonic can damage Goku either when Goku has instinctive reaction
Even if he doesn't hit Goku, all Sonic needs to do is stall Goku until he de-transform from UI (which will happen after around a minute or so), and then Goku is just easily dealt with afterwards

However, you consistently miss the point that Goku simply has no way to win here. There's absolutely nothing he can do to bypass Sonic's invulnerability, as he's immune to conventional physical damage

Reactions: JED
Is it a game mechanic that sonic runs out of rings over time?
1. Yes it is. Even says on the profile he has limitless stamina.
2. Even if it wasn’t, he has bare minimum of 70 billion rings in his pocket. Not to mention he can literally leave to go get more and come right back.

1. Yes it is. Even says on the profile he has limitless stamina.
2. Even if it wasn’t, he has bare minimum of 70 billion rings in his pocket. Not to mention he can literally leave to go get more and come right back.
Have sonic ever done that in a battle?

And what does it excactly mean by limitless stamina?

And Instinctive Reactions isn't gonna do a whole lot anyways. Not only is this a newly perfected MUI by comparison to his MUI in the Granolah arc, Goku will practically break his fist trying to hit the guy because Sonic won't take ANY damage. Like, zilch.

And Sonic is way more likely to use Chaos Control or any number of his hax that will eviscerate Goku before Goku uses the Mafuba, let's be realistic.

Y’all are arguing Goku is gonna go for Mafuba which he only used once when he was explicitly told it was the only way to beat Zamasu (after he had spent the previous 3 or so attempts trying to beat him physically) before Sonic uses Chaos Control or the Wisps (none of which Goku resists) on a guy that is dodging his attacks constantly? We not Fr right?

I think go,u would eventually try it after he blasts this guy with everything, and the hedgehog doesn’t even flinch
Goku would eventually use it when he can't hurt sonic
I mean, not really. Goku has been outmatched lots of times and hasn’t gone for BFR. He’s only ever used BFR to stop a few of his enemies from nuking his allies (i.e. Cell). Sonic can just return from BFR with Chaos Emeralds anyway.

Same with Sealing. As pointed out above he’s only ever gone for Sealing to deal with an enemy with OP regeneration, never for enemies that are too tough.

I mean, not really. Goku has been outmatched lots of times and hasn’t gone for BFR. He’s only ever used BFR to stop a few of his enemies from nuking his allies (i.e. Cell). Sonic can just return from BFR with Chaos Emeralds anyway.

Same with Sealing. As pointed out above he’s only ever gone for Sealing in response to an enemy with OP regeneration, not just enemies that are too tough.
How do you escape sealing?

Does he resist Speed Reduction, Transmutation and Absorption? Because all that comes with Violet Void.
What's the range of it?

Cuz Goku is not gonna foolishly stand there and take a black hole

He doesn’t have to stand there Sonic can move too while he’s using the Wisps and they suck his opponent in too. Him being willing to stand there is irrelevant.
Oh I forgot to mention with Chaos Control Sonic can easily just teleport to wherever Goku is so the Instinctive Reactions aren’t gonna even matter much.

Goku wouldn't know what it would do, and he already is known to lower his guard at times, as noted even by Whis
How do you escape sealing?
Sonic would Chaos Control away. He already did this to counter sealing once before, and with a fake emerald too

Also, the Mafuba:

1) Needs a container + a seal for it to use (which Goku doesn't normally have)

2) Takes a lot of time and effort which he won't have while in UI

3) Is absolutely not in character for Goku to use. He only used it once and even then it was only because they didn't thought they could win against Zamasu in other ways

Goku wouldn't know what it would do, and he already is known to lower his guard at times, as noted even by Whis

Sonic would Chaos Control away. He already did this to counter sealing once before, and with a fake emerald too

Also, the Mafuba:

1) Needs a container + a seal for it to use (which Goku doesn't normally have)

2) Takes a lot of time and effort which he won't have while in UI

3) Is absolutely not in character for Goku to use. He only used it once and even then it was only because they didn't thought they could win against Zamasu in other ways
That last point should be the same thing for sonic

goku will never pull up with sealing unless he knows there's absolutely NO CHANCE at basic combat, and by the time he figures that out the mui form will drop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back