• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Vs. Ness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Round 1 Goku stomps him super hard.

Round 2 goes to Ness. A Universal is still (albeit slightly) more powerful than anything Goku has shown thus far, that plus Ness's psychic hax is just too much for Goku to take. I say Ness wins with moderate difficulty.

Well Goku already is nigh-Universe level so SSGSS might just push that envelope all the way through and then some. Though being semi-Omnipresent Ness certaninly has the speed factor over Goku. Universe Ness that is.

Destroying a space-time continuum isn't the same as physical matter. DB can only affect physical matter which is why they're only 3B and A with that being said:

1.Goku easily

2.Ness wins

CHILLVIBEZZ said:
Destroying a space-time continuum isn't the same as physical matter.
DB can only affect physical matter which is why they're only 3B and A with that being said:

1.Goku easily

2.Ness wins
It says on his profile that 3-A is his highest tier. Unless someone changed it.

Ness ends the fight using PSI Hypnosis Omega at the beginning. Then heads on home to enjoy his mothers home cooked steak.

I don't understand what base Ness means. If it means early on Ness...against a prime Goku. Nope But if it was base Ness vs a young Kid Goku. It would be a good fight.

Now, Post Awakening Ness vs a Prime Goku. Well lets see here.

Physically and speed wise, Goku would def have the upper hand by a lot. Nonetheless, Ness would be able to create barriers pretty much like Tetsuo Shima would against physical and energy base attacks. (Tetsuo would destroy every one on the dbz universe and take Bulma as his sex slave. Manga Tetsuo is Omniscient) Ness, can counter Goku's speed by either Hypnotizing him or Paralyzing him. Then, any damage received Ness easily could recover. PK Flash can confuse, blind and even mortally hurt Goku, and there is nothing Goku can do to defend himself with. PK Kiai (Rockin) seems to be a powerful Psychokinetic blow or trauma that can compress or combust Goku and nothing Goku does can protect him from such assault. As seen in other fictional stories having Psychokinesis can amplify strength, vision, speed, and reaction and I am sure Ness can do so the same, enough to help him evade certain attacks and counter with his mental abilities. Although truthfully Goku's energy Chi attacks would be devastating, Ness is suppose to be this super smart witty kid and I doubt he would give the chance for Goku to spam those energy attack moves. It would be a very difficult fight, as both too can teleport.

well seeing as goku for one is more experienced. ness is not bloodlusted, and since goku is on the borderline of universal/possibly higher, heck super is no where near over yet. plus goku has a lot that will keep him in the game for a while.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
well seeing as goku for one is more experienced. ness is not bloodlusted, and since goku is on the borderline of universal/possibly higher, heck super is no where near over yet. plus goku has a lot that will keep him in the game for a while.
Goku is not Universal- he's Multi Galaxy.

He's currently standing on the border between not being Universal and being Universal. By Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, I'm pretty sure he'll be Universal, if not High Universal.

The Everlasting said:
He's currently standing on the border between not being Universal and being Universal. By Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan, I'm pretty sure he'll be Universal, if not High Universal.
Eh...I don't think it's that big of a gap.

The Everlasting said:
and if he gains the ability to effect space and time. then even hgher.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
The Everlasting said:
you don't think it is. but we are pretty confident it is.

ImagoDesattrolante said:
The Everlasting said:
between ssjg and ssgss?

well

as of fnf, goku's base form is called saiyan beyond god, which is more powerful than ssjg goku (when he fought beerus)

and ssgss is essentially saiyan beyond god going super saiyan

so ssgss is over 50 x stronger than ssjg goku

thats pretty much high universal

Goku has no control of space or time, or cosmic events. Goku although powerful even as a God, only has offensive destructive powers. He is no supernatural being that alters or bends anything. Destruction alone doesnt warrant that. Why are you guys giving him powers beyond the DBZ rules.

Psychokineticboy said:
Goku has no control of space or time, or cosmic events. Goku although powerful even as a God, only has offensive destructive powers. He is no supernatural being that alters or bends anything. Destruction alone doesnt warrant that. Why are you guys giving him powers beyond the DBZ rules.
what are DBZ rules? nothing states that DB cannot have powers like this. while non-canon beings like demigra, janemba, mira and others have. heck dbz was able to fracture holes in a dimension by screaming. why are you trying to limit DB when there are no actual limits in place?

as of now, goku doesnt have notable hax

but

he does have potentially high universal power as ssgss

so, for now he seems to not be good against haxed opponents

Psychokineticboy said:
Beyond DBZ rules?

Buu and Gotenks ripped holes in dimensions just by screaming.

Whis, while limited as of right now, can also travel back in time.

I s u-c l o n e said:
Psychokineticboy said:
Beyond DBZ rules?

Whis is still ambigious so he might get much much better haxs

TISSG7Regrave said:
I s u-c l o n e said:
Psychokineticboy said:
Beyond DBZ rules?

Whis is still ambigious so he might get much much better haxs
Yes that's why I said as of right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back