• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku vs Mewtwo (Read OP)

Kaioken is Fire because its red.

And it multiplies all damage by at least 4.

Goku with Kaiohken and Focus Attacks deals 8x Flying damage to mewtwo.

It will probably be just like the Kaioken Attack he did against Nappa.

since kamehame isnt aura based lets just say its fire, gives goku better coverage and fire can be blue as well so its probably not water type

Fake out actually is normal . And fighting resists dark , Mewtwo would be neutral to it due to fighting and psychic conflicting .

at this point we need to give goku his ability, im thinking sturdy since takes a lot to take him down or adaptability since he trains all the time and mastered all his skills, now for type flying/fighting? but since most ki attacks (lets assume fire for now) should he be flying/fire?

Oh yeah. Goku can bite Friez-Mewtwo´s Tail.

Well, i think its a tail, but it is also on his crotch...so...

Goku can bite Mewtwo´s whatever and he will be in so much pain he wont put up a fight anymore.

Goku is super charming.

He literally got every one of his enemies exept Frieza to join him and be friends.

Also, when he is fighting, he usually Plays Rough.

Charm and Play Rough are fairy type moves.

He can use his Kamehameha to confuse his opponent, like he did with frieza.

Like a...Confuse Ray.

And Goku is also Astonishing, every single opponent is Astonished by his pure heart and fighting spirit.

pokemon themselves cant use items, but could goku use a full restore if things go wrong with bite not flinching enough times?

TheJ-ManRequiem said:
Mewtwo is too , a bigger ant maybe would be a problem .
Nuh-Uh, he looks like a sperm, so therefore he's the size of a sperm, which is smaller than an ant.

My thread screwed hard. WTF. Literally all of you guys, WTF?

Still, well...they're right. The only time you can use Pokemon types like that are for simple things like Fire, Water, and the other elements (or you're llama god, because somehow time and space are dragon types). The only types in which that gets questionable with are Psychic and Ghost, because its pretty obvious that Mind and Soul Manipulation fall under those two respectively, with other things like TK, TP, and such being psychic based as well.

And I know what's coming. What about Lucario, who's dog Goku? His aura moves are fighting, right? Wrong. Actually, Aura Sphere is one of many aura moves, the others being Dark and Dragon type. And Pokemon's Infinity Energy fits more under the dynamics of ki anyway. Not everyone has aura that can be Lucario'd, while everyone has Infinity Energy.

@Kyle. I can show Lucario doing those things you mentioned though, sans flying.

It seems best to either close this thread and start a new one, or to delete all of the off-topic replies.

I dont wanna fuel this fire any longer, but most of what i and Aizen said IS on topic.

Dark Moves have advatage over Psyshic type mons.

Well, I think that all of the nonsense posts should preferably be removed, but do not have the time and energy to do so myself.

If you are going to remake this thread, you should use Goku from the beginning of namek saga.

Back