• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Vs Lord Beerus

This is a battle between Lord Beerus, and Son Goku. However, in this match, this is an ALL OUT MATCH! Son Goku starts off in his SSB state (And gets U.I.O/M.U.I later), while Beerus STARTS off at 50% (As well as his Incomplete U.I state. He'll go 100% later on against U.I Goku).

Whis is watching, as well as the Oracle fish. The Battle takes place on Lord Beerus' World. All of which leads into both Earth, and Space.

Speed is equalized.

Who would win?! Beerus at 50-100%?! Or Son Goku in SSB (He'll get U.I.O later in the match, and slowly attain M.U.I afterwards)?! To make this easier to understand:

Round 1: SSB (With KK) Goku Vs Beerus 50%.

Round 2: U.I.O Goku Vs Beerus.

And, lastly, Round 3: M.U.I (AKA, U.I) Goku vs An enraged, fully powered Beerus.

You don't need to equalize speed in this situation

Round 1 probably Goku since SSB KK fought a far stronger Jiren than the one from episode 110

And Round 2 Also Goku since he supassed Jiren who is stronger than Belmond who is equal to Beerus

Round 3 same as round 2

@Geo I'm pretty sure Belmod and Beerus are never stated to be equal. We have no clue where they stand compared to each other, except that they're both stronger than the average GoD.

R1) My headcanon says this would look a little like 3rd trigger UIO vs Jiren but with vastly inferior reactive evolution so Beerus wins low-mid diff.

R2) AP should be comparable with Goku possibly having an advantage, Beerus wins via a massive advantage in stamina as well as it being likely that energy of destruction from a serious Beerus would be at least somewhat of a challenge for Goku to deal with. So yeah, I'd say Beerus high diff considering that he's likely going to have a lot of trouble hitting Goku early on in the fight.

R3) See: MUI Goku vs Jiren but adjust Goku slightly up and Beerus slightly down. Goku low-mid diff

Remember, Round 3 will decide if this is either a Stomp, or if this could be added for one of the 2 Godly beings.

The other rounds are just for fun. :D

Round 1) Beerus

Round 2)
Haha
"þ¼¼11Õ«çÕ«ÖÒü«µ£ÇÕ╝ÀÒü«µêªÕú½ÒÇéÕ¢╝Òü«Õ╝ÀÒüòÒü»þá┤ÕúèÒü« þÑ×ÒÇàÕçîÚºòÒüÖÒéïõ©èÒéïÒü¿Þ¿ÇÒéÅÒéîÒüªÒüäÒü¥ÒüÖ" "The strongest U11 warrior. His power is said to even match that of a Gods of Destruction!"

As you can see in the guide, Jiren is said to have power equal to "a god of destruction" If we take this as Beerus=Jiren then Beerus scales higher than 3rd UIO Goku by a bit.
Round 3) MUI Goku slaps via scale above

Back