• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're all scaled from Cell, who is baseline Solar System, or 22.4 Foe. Being extremely generous, and saying that Goku at his peak is around 500 times stronger than Cell, he's at least 3000 times weaker than Cloud

goku buu saga has the same strike power as cloud and goku has the instant transmission so i think goku can take him so maybe this is a draw

i wouldnt think thats baised if cloud has that power then then letting goku have his full speed is fair i would say the fight is long both take hits but goku can dodge most of the finishers very tough fight tho

ok but i hope this doesnt put us right back where we where with the fairness but with gokus full speed i think he can dodge enough to not be taken down

Cloud can still increase his speed with Haste and slow Goku down with Slow, and his petrification, transmutation, and instakill magic can easily take Goku out if they hit

then its a stomp again like the first few post said and needs to be no meteria but goku still has his instant transmission and instakill i would this could not be used cause its broken it make it a stomp and we cant count it then i think

Goku should take this for speed, flight, and the fact that he has shown using his opponents weakness to his advantage or adapt to their fighting style, like frieza or master roshi respectively.

@Glassman

Speed is equalized, and Cloud can easily scale skyscrapers. Plus, Goku is one to slug it out in hand-to-hand combat anyway and Cloud has done the exact same.

@Aquawaifu

Due to the utterly massive power-gap between Goku and Cloud, Cloud was stripped of his materia for "fairness".

@Theglassman

Then Cloud haxstomps into oblivion with Death, Break, Odin, and other abilities. He can slow down time to a crawl around Goku and speed up time around himself, and obliterate him with his vastly superior power.

Goku blitzes easily. He's MFTL, to cloud's ftl+. What's cloud gonna do if he can't react to goku.

@Glassman

Slow down time around Goku. Speed up time around himself. Heal himself constantly. Reflect all of Goku's Ki attacks. Age Goku into a helpless old man...

Going woth Gokun due to huge range advantage. Not only is his ki attacks can deal more damage and rate of fire, if things get tough Goku's flight allows him to go just above the stratosphere and spam Cloud with it (although i would be slightly out of character for him to do so)

@Killermoves How can Goku's ki attacks deal more damagewhen even Cloud's basic sword swings are immensely more powerful than anything this version of Goku is capable of...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back