• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku Fights the God Of The Baff

It' quite extreme to imply every single one of murdock's attacks on the other gorillaz members are car crash level.

Like in the DoYaThing music video murdoc throws a shoe at 2D and hurts him, if that attack would've been car crash level, the shoe would've broke the floor or something lmao.

Thus it falls under occam's razor, as you need extraordinary evidence to make extraordinary claims, as my claim is far more consistent than yours, it's far better and more consistent to believe he's not car crash level.

Except they survived the car explosion very casually, and Murdoc can hurt people who survived that car explosion. No matter what his attacks are on that level of hurting them, if not more. His attack scales to his durability because he can hurt people who are just as durable as him.

Yeah, I already said I know they did. Do you understand my point.

It's like saying goku isn't FTL in dragon ball z because it was stated that dyspo was just barely FTL by some stupid dbs writers. It's inconsistent, thus falls under occam's razor.

Except this isn't consistent. There's nothing that shows he's not on that level.

Frankly your point isn't exactly following the way the wiki works in general.

I already told you why it's not consistent

Ponkpunk said:
Like in the DoYaThing music video murdoc throws a shoe at 2D and hurts him, if that attack would've been car crash level, the shoe would've broke the floor or something lmao.

If that were the case then a lot of characters shouldn't have their rating, like Chris Redfield, Frank West, most characters that don't seem that strong but actually are.

That's not an anti feat.

Either way this match is concluded...

But it is though. If he could make these incredible explosions how was he stuck in jail recently? How did 2d get into a coma immediately after getting struck by murdoc's car? And how tf did the cameraman's camera not break in the mtv video when noodle threw a cd at it, and threw another object (clearly no harder as it wasn't implied) at murdoc, who got hurt by it.

It's EXTREMELY inconsistent is what I'm saying. I don't care about minor ones.

Back