• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

XSOULOFCINDERX

They/Them
This is Manga Cell Games Super Saiyan Goku and Anime Saiyan Saga Base Goku being used with access to Kaioken, speed is equalized and the fight takes place on an indestructible lifeless planet with a breathable atmosphere.

Manga Goku : 1

Anime Goku :

Incon : 1

Last edited:
I don't know the precise values of each, but manga Hoku should be clearly more experienced (I don't think any of the filler stuff up that point closes the gap) and have much better stamina due to having mastered grade 4 vs the very draining kk.
Manga Goku also has IT.

I don't know the precise values of each, but manga Hoku should be clearly more experienced (I don't think any of the filler stuff up that point closes the gap) and have much better stamina due to having mastered grade 4 vs the very draining kk.
Manga Goku also has IT.
Anime Goku is half as strong as Manga Goku in Base and can quadruple his power with Kaioken at the cost of messing himself up.

Wouldn't this go similarly to Early Goku vs Vegeta? I'd give the edge to Manga Goku though bc more experience and IT, PLUS he wouldnt need to over exert himself unlike his.other self who 100% will need Kaioken to keep up and overpower him

Wouldn't this go similarly to Early Goku vs Vegeta? I'd give the edge to Manga Goku though bc more experience and IT, PLUS he wouldnt need to over exert himself unlike his.other self who 100% will need Kaioken to keep up and overpower him
Perhaps, but Kaioken Anime Goku has a marginal AP advantage over SSJ Manga Goku and that difference only gets larger when he buffs himself up with further increases of Kaioken.

Manga Goku likely already knows his mirror self will screw up his body with KK. Leaning towards manga Goku though FRA. Though toei anime Goku profile states he is more experienced than manga self

Goku probably will react like: Hey! It’s me Goku!

Manga Goku likely already knows his mirror self will screw up his body with KK. Leaning towards manga Goku though FRA. Though toei anime Goku profile states he is more experienced than manga self

Goku probably will react like: Hey! It’s me Goku!
I'll count it but I think we all agree that this isn't going to be easy for him.

Wait so Anime Goku should have a huge advantage in speed with Kaioken right (up to 4x)?

I think if Anime Goku plays it smart and used Kaio in bursts rather than prolonged uses then he can easily make up for his exp disadvantage due to his speed advantage.

Manga Goku might have IT, but I honestly don't think it's much of a game changer, Manga Goku isn't so much stronger (nor is he even faster regularly) to greatly outplay Anime Goku, not including the fact that Anime Goku should eventually be able to keep up and react to Manga Goku due to his Saiyan RPL and incredible analytical prediction that Goku normally has.

Anime Goku's glaring obvious weakness is stamina drain with Kaioken, but I think as long as he uses it in bursts rather than long term, he can extend his longevity in the fight.

For example if Mangaku is using IT in combat to teleport around Animeku, Animeku can use Kaio to increase his speed and reactions to counter Mangaku's blows, and even use 3x or 4x (tho risky) to quickly turn over the fight before Mangaku can reliably IT away.

I'll vote incon because I think it can really go either way.

Back