• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku (Buu Saga) vs Krypto the Superdog

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_real_cal_howard

Read my comic
VS Battles
Retired
A man's best friend versus man's favorite anime character. Who wins? Speed is not equalized for the first round, but is for the second.

Krypto
Gokussj3
Goku Super Saiyan 3

A composite Kripto, i see.

Goku takes the first because of sightly superior AP and techniques.

Round 2 would go to the dog because of his speed.

No prob, dawg (get it? Because a dog's in this fight). Sigh, I'm going to stand in the corner now

Emmm, Krypto's weakness is... Chi... Goku's entire body is radiating with it while in his SSJ3 form.

Important factor. Another important factor is durability, hax, and speed (to a lesser extent).

Well, even if Krypto flies with his MFTL+ speed to a safe distance in order to use his Heat Vision it wouldn't matter that much because his freakin' weakness is Ki... and Goku's Ki can be felt throughout the entire Universe 7 while in his SSJ3 form... and he can still IT to him.

I vote for Goku, Ki being his weakness basically makes Krypto's durability against Goku's attacks much, much lower.

It's not a weakness per se. It's just that he has no special resistance to it, like magic. His galaxy level durability should more than make up for it. The weakness is far from poison damage, which is what you made it seem like.

The real cal howard said:
It's not a weakness per se. It's just that he has no special resistance to it, like magic. His galaxy level durability should more than make up for it. The weakness is far from poison damage, which is what you made it seem like.
Looks like this is a stomp now lol... unless we only use Krypto's 4-B stats.

Speed equalized, I don't really know. Goku's waaaaaay more skilled, but Krypto has the advantage in extreme versatility along with not needing oxygen.

Krypto blitzes with speed unequalized.

Goku would rip the ground out, roll it into a giant newspaper and beat Krypto's ass with it lol.

In all seriousness though Goku would beat Krypto speed equalized (and assuming this is regular and not peak Krypto.) due to his superior fighting skill and experience. Speed unequalized Krypto blitzes Goku.

From what i can see krypto takes this because of it's versatility it seems to have a number of abilities that also includes intangibility goku really has usually is limited to just punching and kicking ad ki blast while krypto has heat vision, cold breath, limited atom manipulation and energy absorption yea krypto takes this.

Goku wins the first round, although not easily - Krypto's versatility / intangibility / etc. makes it difficult. But, Goku is the superior fighter.

Unequalized Goku becomes a chewtoy due to the massive speed difference.

Well, in my opinion Hax>fighting skills or at least in this case as Krypto's intangibility and Energy absorption makes such irrelevant, negating the majority of his arsenal. I see him winning all rounds mid difficulty, the latter round lesser so.

I personally say the dog wins this with superior hax. Intang and atom manipulation are crazy important, and Goku with all his experience has no way around that. Blitz for R2. But don't let that stop the debate. Continue the man vs beast fight!

Can we add this to Goku's win, right?

Man, isn't it weird that Buu Goku kills Post Crisis Superman but has more problems with Kripto?

Don't get me wrong. Your vote is counted. It's because some people might put bias in, or lack of knowledge on one or both combatants.

Maria Lucero said:
Why have the voting system anyways if you are invalidating those who have "no reasoning' to you?
If I made a Naruto vs Goku thread (which would be stupid), and 10 people voted for Naruto while giving no reasoning while only one person voted for Goku but provided actual arguments, that one vote counts infinitely more than a bunch of drones spamming the name of their favorite character, which believe me, has happened before.

Normally, it happens for an abnormally popular character, for example someone in this battle. Luckily, all our members are debaters and not drones to the best of my knowledge.

At least on the bright side, when Goku has drones, normally he deserves to win.

RadicalMrR said:
Goku just got upgraded to 3-A and in the same episode Goku just demonstrated that Power Level<Hax
The only thing Krypto can do is run and again thanks to episode 39 i'm not even sure if thats enough.
This is against buu saga goku the upgrade doesnt change this match at all.

Celestial Pegasus said:
RadicalMrR said:
Goku just got upgraded to 3-A and in the same episode Goku just demonstrated that Power Level<Hax
The only thing Krypto can do is run and again thanks to episode 39 i'm not even sure if thats enough.
This is against buu saga goku the upgrade doesnt change this match at all.
Sorry I thought we were using peak Krypto vs SSB Goku

That krpto Dog is 3B but Goku is only 4B so i don't see how this is even a fair fight but ssb vs krpto would be much better.

This was added as a win for the dog, as it was inconclusive w/ equal speed but in favor of Krypto with unequal. This can be locked now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back