• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Son Goku and Gotenks: Minor Spatial Manipulation?

I suppose that seems reasonable then.

Im uncertain about Multi Universal range via portals. Doesnt Gokue need to use like a demanding amount of KI in order to even create Portals? Or do something like how Gotenks did it? I dont see how that can blend well with attacks such as the shockwaves as it wouldnt be something Goku could do easily.

Well the difficulty of being able to perform an attack of certain range doesn't mean the attack isn't that range. Just that it's difficult to use.

A Multi Universal range attack is still Multi Universal range even if it's hard to do said attack.

Though Ant may have a point of whether or not they can consciously travel or not.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Im uncertain about Multi Universal range via portals. Doesnt Gokue need to use like a demanding amount of KI in order to even create Portals? Or do something like how Gotenks did it? I dont see how that can blend well with attacks such as the shockwaves as it wouldnt be something Goku could do easily.
Goku would just effortlessly scream and create the portal.

Steve Rogers1 said:
Goku would just effortlessly scream and create the portal.
But thats the issue. He can't just open them effortlessly. He has to charge up a large amount of KI in order to create them or do what Gotenks/Buu did. Its not just something he can do casually and thats why I was unsure about that range as it would be difficult and possibly pointless to try and use during a fight, especially if he was already damaged by his opponent.

But Ryukama already addressed it to me so it doesnt matter. This can be ignored.

Well charging up a lot of ki is something that he can do quite easily as shown by when he actually did it.

I think that you guys are referring to the fact that he directed all his ki to his kamehameha, which was the thing that actually drained him.

Back