• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Something I'm wondering about.

So let's say we have two characters in a vs battle.

Character A and Character B both are in the same tier High 7-A

A vs discussion is made where B beats A soundly and the win is added on their profile.

Then for both characters they get upgrades in their series and get a new key for the new tier now having a 5-B form.

A's 5-B tier beats B's 5-B tier in a vs discussion, so what happens to B's win on their profile? Does A beating B when both are eual and on a higher tier invalidate the previous win or is it entirely seperate?

I've never heard of or seen such a thing occur. But if so perhaps it'd be best to treat it as separate. Preferably A's 5-B form should bring him with new abilities that they didn't have their High 7-A form, allowing him/her to beat B this time around.

I guess it'd be like this

Notable Victories:

A (The A Show) A's Profile (High 7-A forms were being used)

Notable Losses:

A (The A Show) A's Profile (5-B forms were being used)

Well, I believe that both would get to keep their wins but with notes making distinctions.

B's win would have (Note: Both were in their 7-A forms)

A's win would have (Note: Both were in 5-B forms)

Back