• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some things about 2018 Kratos...

There are two major things:

1. I move to have Kratos get Resistance to Eletric attacks. When he and Atreus are ambused by Modi, Kratos endures constant exporsure to Modi's lighting for a decent amount of time. He's able to eventually gather himself enough get back on his feet before using Spartan Rage to fully overpower it. Once he gets Modi to stop, he basically shrugs off the experience.

2. This about Kratos' ability section. I believe that it could be streamlined. Right now a lot of the abilities have "via Enchantments, Talismans, and Pommels" and/or "can be used passively". I don't know about anyone else but this kind of clutters the section and makes it feel redundant when reading it. We could simply use something akin to:

Kratos has an assortment of various Enchanments, Talismans and Pommels that give him various abilities, many of which can be used passively: <List abilities>

Well, them are my modest proposals.

You can ask Kepekley23 to comment here if you wish.

Back