• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rimuru doesn't resist Yuuki's abilities, as Op said above countermeasures =/= resistance, Rimuru would just negate every ability he used, not resist them.

Also nobody is getting any form of type 2 concept manipulation here, the best that could possibly happen is type 3.

I still think Rimuru should have concept additionHe is warping reality to achieve concept addition so i don`t see why fodders will have it.besides i am pretty there is another concept hax in the series.Velzard concept fixation

Celestial Pegasus said:
Rimuru doesn't resist Yuuki's abilities, as Op said above countermeasures =/= resistance, Rimuru would just negate every ability he used, not resist them.

Also nobody is getting any form of type 2 concept manipulation here, the best that could possibly happen is type 3.

Setsuna tenma said:
I still think Rimuru should have concept additionHe is warping reality to achieve concept addition so i don`t see why fodders will have it.besides i am pretty there is another concept hax in the series.Velzard concept fixatio
^^^

He isn't warping anything, just adding ideas to stuff like his sword, and if this applies to Rimuru, it applies to everyone since this is literally what magic is, an idea projected into reality.

Setsuna tenma said:
Setsuna tenma said:
I still think Rimuru should have concept additionHe is warping reality to achieve concept addition so i don`t see why fodders will have it.besides i am pretty there is another concept hax in the series.Velzard concept fixatio
^^^
I don't think "concept addition" is a thing on this wiki, and velzard's ability doesn't have enough proof it's conceptual hax other than it's name.

Back