• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some stuff from Fate Kaleid

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darius should have his own separate page as he’s a separate character from Julian with much more and better abilities.
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Darius should have his own separate profile. He’s an entirely separate character from Julian with a completely different backstory and set of abilities. He’s merely possessing Julian in story so his abilities shouldn’t be listed on Julian’s profile.

Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need me to unlock please?

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. Darius should have his own separate profile. He’s an entirely separate character from Julian with a completely different backstory and set of abilities. He’s merely possessing Julian in story so his abilities shouldn’t be listed on Julian’s profile.
I mean, even if he had his own profile Julius would still have his abilities because of be possessed.
Can somebody write a list of the EXACTLY WORDED titles for all of the pages that you need me to unlock please?
Julian Ainsworth
Child-Gil
Gilgamesh (Fate Series)
Caster (Gilgamesh)
But as I said I will do it some hours later so I would prefer to open them in that moment, unless someone want to do it instead.

No he wouldn’t. It’s literally stated in story that Julian sucks at using Displacement magecraft. So he can’t replicate what Darius has done himself. Almost none of the abilities listed here are things Julian could do. They are exclusive to Darius due to him being a master at using Displacement. All Julian could do is basic discplacement like opening portals and changing shape of objects. He can’t bend light, sound, or control portals and make attacks hit themselves via vector manipulation.

Heck he even needed help from Darius to control the mud thing from Pandora’s box and use them as giant whips. With Darius specifically saying he sucks at doing this stuff.

Last edited:
Thank you. I will open those pages for you. Tell me here when you are done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back