• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some scp questions

Have no clue about the 1st question, but since 638 doesn’t seem to be Archived like other replaced SCPs (likely since it wasn’t used in other stories), we‘d probably have to delete it. Can’t have a character profile for a character that no longer exists, after all.

Not sure about 1-Bs- pretty sure we purged the 1-Bs. The 1-C and 1-A/High 1-A SCPs are there because they’re pretty much the Omnipotent tiers of the verse. It’s like asking why someone’s 9-C - because of their feats and status inside the verses cosmology.

Oh that’s cool, I’ll be sure to keep an eye out then. I’ve been working on reading up more on the verse, but I’m far from knowledgeable.

Wanderer's Library is canon to SCP and is the basis for some of our scaling.

We have no confirmation on any future tier revision besides 1-C which is still subject to discussion.

638 would have to be deleted and remade.

I mean Wanderer's Library is a real and canon thing within universe. The Wanderer's Library site is just in a different format compared to the main site.

Not sure about 1-Bs- pretty sure we purged the 1-Bs. The 1-C and 1-A/High 1-A SCPs are there because they’re pretty much the Omnipotent tiers of the verse. It’s like asking why someone’s 9-C - because of their feats and status inside the verses cosmology.
wait, so basically they are 1-B because people forget about them?

Kate McTriss is supposed to lose that key in the next revision.

I forgot about 017 when I edited all the pages. I'm on mobile now, I would appreciate it if someone could fix it for me.

Back