• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions

Swordsaint456

He/Him
If a charecter where to embody space and time conceptually, would they scale to 4d? And they should exist all across it. This charecter basically embodies a higher concept that contains space and time though.

Would something being stated to transcend this concept, shown to phase trough 3d objects (which higher dimensional objects can do) be invisible as it can't be perceived can't be interacted with by that concept I mentioned earlier, has pseudo invulnerability, does something simmalar as to what would happen in real life when going to a higher dimension , be enough for qs? If so would it be 4d or 5d

If a charecter where to embody space and time conceptually, would they scale to 4d? And they should exist all across it. This charecter basically embodies a higher concept that contains space and time though.

Would something being stated to transcend this concept, shown to phase trough 3d objects (which higher dimensional objects can do) be invisible as it can't be perceived can't be interacted with by that concept I mentioned earlier, has pseudo invulnerability, does something simmalar as to what would happen in real life when going to a higher dimension , be enough for qs? If so would it be 4d or 5d
I'm still confused about this question, try to provide the main question as briefly as possible, I'll help answer.

I'm still confused about this question, try to provide the main question as briefly as possible, I'll help answer.
Is embodying space and time conceptually 4d.

Would being stated to transcend that being, aswell as exhibiting characteristics of a higher dimensional being be enough for qs.

Would it be 5d

If a charecter where to embody space and time conceptually, would they scale to 4d?
Space and time are 4D, so, if the character is the concept of space and time, he is 4D

Looks like 4D

it can't be perceived can't be interacted with by that concept I mentioned earlier
Can you explain better?

Space and time are 4D, so, if the character is the concept of space and time, he is 4D

Looks like 4D

Can you explain better?
2. Wouldn't it be 5d as transcending space and time is 5d on the wiki iirc
3. Basically they can't be affected by the charecter that embodies space and time, or perceived, etc

It ins´t

"affected" and "perceived" in what sense?
Invisible and existing outside of the world basically, to where you can't interact with it u less it needs to interact with you

"As said above, "transcending space and time" is a very vague statement by itself and can mean multiple things depending on the context in which it is made, as well as how this characteristic is portrayed in the first place. However, if it is specified that they "transcend space and time" in the sense that they exist on some higher level of reality that is qualitatively superior to a spacetime continuum in nature, then they should be put at Low 1-C, assuming the continuum in question is one comprised of four dimensions. The answer may vary depending on this factor."

Simple being stated to "Transcend time and space" ins´t Low 1-C

Invisible and existing outside of the world basically, to where you can't interact with it u less it needs to interact with you
That´s looks like 4D then

Simple being stated to "Transcend time and space" ins´t Low 1-c
Yeah I just wanted to make sure qs over time and space would be 5d

That´s looks like 4D then
Wouldn't it be 5d as in context they exist above the character embodying time space conceptually? (I'm assuming you agree to qs based on what I've vaugly said)

He exists above a type 1 concept, but that´s only 4D
I dont get how though? They have qs over a charecter who embodies space and time, which is 4d. Having qs over space and time is 5d. So why only 4d, I don't get it

The object has invulnerability to the thing that we both see as 4d I believe (the chatecter embodying space time conceptually) , can phase trough walls as a thing with hde can, no longer exists in the 3d world, can be perceived by 3d beings, has unconventional psychology, is stated to be transcendent multiple times. Is this not enough for hde?

The object has invulnerability to the thing that we both see as 4d I believe (the chatecter embodying space time conceptually) , can phase trough walls as a thing with hde can, no longer exists in the 3d world, can be perceived by 3d beings, has unconventional psychology, is stated to be transcendent multiple times. Is this not enough for hde?
It is, but from what you showed to me, it doesn´t qualifies to 5D

Embodying a concept does not mean you are on the same level, or even able to fully manipulate the concept, so no they aren't automatically 4D. That wouldn't be enough for QS, no. That's closer to not participating in, but not transcending to a Tier 1 level.

Embodying a concept does not mean you are on the same level, or even able to fully manipulate the concept, so no they aren't automatically 4D
They can manipulate what they embody tho
That's closer to not participating in, but not transcending to a Tier 1 level.
Wouldn't the usage of the word trancend just confirm my point?

Manipulating does not automatically equal power or state of being, only range and hax.

Nope, transcend alone has no meaning or value. It's only through context that it can provide evidence for TIer 1, and what feats you have posted don't seem enough justification.

Is embodying space and time conceptually 4d.

Would being stated to transcend that being, aswell as exhibiting characteristics of a higher dimensional being be enough for qs.

Would it be 5d
Not being 5-D at all, the statement is that to achieve 5-D you must reach Reality > Fiction. Coming back to the question, too much character will make the benefits possibly Lack of Space and Time, which will make him immune to space and time based attacks. If there is something unclear, maybe you can reply.

Back