• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

some questions

Sus

so i have 2 questions

1- what is the character with the most types of immortality? highest number i know is 6, and is it even possible to obtain all immortality types all at once?

2- is destroying a book with infinite pages High 3-A feat? since it's a demonstration of infinite power on a 3D scale

it is possible to obtain all immortality types all at once but I don't know any character like that

it is possible to obtain all immortality types all at once but I don't know any character like that
so who is the character with most of them? anos rimuru and some digimon characters all has 6 at a time, but there must be more, is it?

2- is destroying a book with infinite pages High 3-A feat? since it's a demonstration of infinite power on a 3D scale
Yes it is, as destroying a infinite amount of something is High 3-A, however, it would requires better context, because things like ''Infinite pages'' can be just an exageration of the character, so, if its a random person saying it, i dont think that he is a good source, but if it is something like a scientist, a mage who studies it, an omniscient being, an Information Analysis SKILL etc then its valid

Last edited:
so i have 2 questions

1- what is the character with the most types of immortality? highest number i know is 6, and is it even possible to obtain all immortality types all at once?
yes you can obtain all at once, but just to be noted each immortality has potent which vary greatly depending on each verse

Yes it is, as destroying a infinite amount of something is High 3-A, however, it would requires better context, because things like ''Infinite pages'' can be just an exageration of the character, so, if its a random person saying it, i dont think that he is a good source, but if it is something like a scient, a mage who studies it, an omniscient being, an Information Analysis SKILL etc then its valid
a stupid novel i read, but yeah the character must be nigh omniscient cause it made a replaca of the universe

Actually he's missing Type 2, so never mind I guess.

Reactions: Sus
Back