• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some questions due to me being new on this site.

My name is Black Jack and I am new on this wiki so, if I may, I need to ask you several questions.

First question: When I write my new wiki page about my character and want to write his powers and stats, I do precisely what the guidelines for making a profile say, but whenever I try to make a hotlink, it says "the page does not exist". Why is that and what can I do to fix it?

Second question: Can the page which I write be somehow saved as a draft?

Third question: How do I actually add a hotlink? I have not seen a tool which enables me so?

Thank you for your attention and I will try not to bother you much,

Sincerely,

Mistah BJ

Hello and welcome to the wikia. :)

Hmm to try and answer these questions...

1) Hotlink as in linking to another "page", right? As in ones you want to link to, but you get something like a redlink instead? That one occurs mainly because of the lack of such page existing here. If you were to want to have it being linked to something and not having the error above, you would need to create the page that said link is connected to.

2) There's no such function where a user that wants to create the page but may not finish it (for whatever reason they cannot do it). However if you have something like say Google Drive or Microsoft Word or anything of the sorts, you can save all of what you've written so far in case you can't post the page in question on that day to there and do it at a later date. Of course the formatting of the wikia pages standard format MAY get screwed up but that's fine if you know how to fix it back up.

3) Basically more or less #1 on the hotlink, i see. Hmm...i'm gonna assume it's referring to links that leads one to other pages withn this wikia, yeah. This one you just put in the "[[" brackets. What you do is that you have two of those and when you have something that leads to another page like say, Reality Warping (for an example), you close it with the right brackets which gives you the full linkinge in the wikia here.

I hope that helps cover things here enough, perhaps?

Back