• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some more Avatar changes

Seems like you've been hoodwinked. Bamboozled. Flimflammed.
Turns out I ****** up a few elements (not massively, though). I'll just nuke it.
Idn how the hell you got .375 seconds

The initial uprise of water doesn't even last 3 frames

With that we get High 8-C (7 tons)
I didn't do the initial uprise of water.

I went from the first frame to the frame where the top of the column was actually visible. Even afterwards, it was still moving a little, but moreso splashing.

If you want to calculate the initial uprise, the mass would be completely different.

I do have an idea, but I'll just upload the clip and let you deal with it.

Last edited:
Here's the clip.

I'm pretty sure it's the exact same quality, and you have a couple months do a calculation.

My man
49f44a51b8ec0a39675fe4c51ac84bdc~c5_720x720.jpeg

It's pretty much done.

I just haven't been speaking here because I've been finishing off two revisions.

Has Korra's feat been invalidated due to the cooling revisions?

I was going to make a new thread for this but the this thread seems related to that, so I'll drop it here.

Korra's SS needs to be revised
This is striking strength according to this wiki
Striking Strength is the amount of physical force an individual can deal out in a single strike. In other words, it is the physical Attack Potency of an individual. It may or may not depend on Lifting Strength.
This is Korra's Justification:
Striking Strength: Building level+ with bending | Small Town level, likely Town level with bending, Moon level with Avatar State | Moon level | Building level; Moon level with Avatar State | Small Town level, likely Town level; Moon level with Avatar State
Hope the problems are self explanatory.
The remaining keys need justification too but I doubt they'll scale to what is currently there.

I was going to say we scale her to Aang's 9-B rating since she's a more "hand's on" avatar but even that has it's issues.
Why is Aang getting his SS rating from his Durability feat?
Durability: Wall level physically (Fell from very high)
Striking Strength: Wall level (Should be comparable to his durability)
It's supposed to be the other way around.

I can't think of stable replacement
The likes of Bolin and the Beifong sisters shattering rocks might be due to earthbending rather than raw physical stats.
Korra is physically superior to Amon's lieutenant but I can't find any solid feat for him against a bender.
Korra slapped away the red lotus's water bender with her physicals which should scale her AS to tier 7 or so.

Edit
Found a scene where she boxed bending attacks from Tarrlok.
Given how the dude can match up against her fire bending(I'm unsure about how elemental superiority factors in the verse), maybe she downscales from her bending (since she was still getting harmed by the shards anyways)

Last edited:
I think it's reasonable for Earthbenders to have striking strength via bending.

Earthbending attacks are powered by physical strength. So, when Toph tears through metal with her bare hands or an earthbender kicks a boulder into the stratosphere, they're effectively using telekinetic striking strength enhancement (something that's accepted on the wiki).

Otherwise, I do agree.

Last edited:
Speaking of which did someone every calc Zuko launching that rock?
Would probably upgrade the verse and give a solid reason why these characters should scale is Striking Strength

Back