• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Missing Abilities for Sonic

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeeklyBattles

VS Battles
Retired
So ive noticed that there are a few abilities missing from Sonic's page:

Base Sonic:

Teleportation - The description for Chaos Control states that Sonic is able to teleport long distances. He can also teleport other people and objects.

Mid-Low Regen - Sonic can heal himself by vibrating his molecules at high speeds, healing any physical damage he may have received. This ability is refereed to as Sonic Heal.

Enhanced Senses/Minor Precognition - Sonic's quills can sense nearby dangers, which they warn him about by creating a tingling sensation.

Super Sonic:

Energy Manipulation and Projection - Super Sonic can project chaos energy as highly destructive waves of golden energy and charge projectiles with energy before shooting them. He can also pass his chaos energy onto others, allowing them to achieve Super States of their own.

Teleportation - See above

Darkspine Sonic:

Fire Manipulation - In combat, Darkspine Sonic can create concentrated flames on his hands and feet to amplify the destructive force behind his attacks, and form highly powerful bursts of flames.

Time Manipulation - Able to use Time Break in this form

Excalibur Sonic:

Energy Manipulation - Able to channel a large amount of energy into Excalibur in order to increase the power of his attacks.

Would it be alright to add these? Also, is there a reason we dont include Color Powers from Sonic Colors?

Maybe add that he needs the wisps to use them? That might be too complicated. I dunno.

Everything else seems fine. Pretty stright forward.

PostmodernD said:
Maybe add that he needs the wisps to use them? That might be too complicated. I dunno.
Everything else seems fine. Pretty stright forward.
Worst comes to worst it could just be a new tab, but he's used the Wisps powers in three seperate games so it's probably notable enough to add.

If he's used them in three games, yeah, that seems more than fair. Worst case a new tab, like you said. I can get behind this. It seems there is more than enough justification.

I also think that this seems reasonable.

Chaos Control: Sonic has never used Chaos Control except in sa2 and 06 in which it was just for the story and for saving sonic (in sa2 Sega obviously wanted to keep the dramatic capsule scene in the game but how was Sonic to get out alive? CC simple so it was just for saving sonic more proof for this is sonic hasn't used it let alone mentioned it since and remember 06 never happened)

also 06 was just for the plot i mean the ENTIRE plot is made up of CC so it was obviously for plot (06 sucked anyway)

Thanks for reading!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back