• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Minor Doctor Doom Revisions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I wanted to add some new stuff to Doom's profile as well as change a few things:

Base:

Magic and Psionic Abilities:
Power Cosmic:
  • Change his Regeneration on his profile to High-Mid, High over time due to his Power Cosmic being similar to Silver Surfer

With Technology and Preparation:

Resistances:
What do you guys think? I would like to hear your opinions.

Last edited:
Self-Sustenance is wrong, he's still dependent on oxygen and whatnot. Instead what this is, is Underwater Breathing and Resistance to Gases
Also think this is Power Mimicry, he is replicating the spells very easily. In general I feel like this should be added to Doom in light of his mastery of Gutter Space in Unbelievable Gwenpool.
Think instead of Perception Manipulation it is Memory Manipulation, also he shows minor Air Manipulation in the scan
I don't think it is Purification
Possible Biological Manipulation/Transformation Nullification (Uses magic to transform Skaar back into his humanoid self)
Just lump this together with Power Null imo, no need for this random distinction.
Where does it say it's ultrasonic?

Rest is fine

Last edited:
ALSO

When you're applying these, keep in mind that you list the References for them as well. It just being in the imgur description comes off as lazy on our side.

ALSO

When you're applying these, keep in mind that you list the References for them as well. It just being in the imgur description comes off as lazy on our side.
Alright, know exactly where do I list the references though? Not sure if I know how to do that.

Mmmm, I think it's kinda tough to explain, try reading up on your own in your free time.

Until then can someone else volunteer for application?

Also also

@Antvasima good to apply with my suggestions?

What has been accepted can probably be applied, yes.

Where does it say it's ultrasonic?

Rest is fine
I agree with all you said here. I just want to know what this would classify as since the device is called a "concussion ray". Also here's another Sound Manipulation feat here to replace this then:

7430203-gear-%20makes%20a%20train%20disappear%20with%20ultra%20sonic%20weapons%20%28sub-mariner%20%2347%29.jpg

Makes a train cart and gun disappear with high ultra-sonic frequencies (Sub-Mariner #47)

Applied

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

We should change Doom's speed rating to Massively Hypersonic+ due to the various Iron Man Armor revisions we had, he scales off the Model 51 Armor I believe in Infamous Iron Man.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back