• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Masadaverse Upgrades.

VenomElite said:
@Cross just add in Beatrice's AP for Briah that she is the fastest of thr LDO behind Schreiber.
Yep, I also believe that she is the second fatest one after Schreiber. But the upgrade seem reasonable to me. So there is that.

Perhaps I didn't word mt argument right. My whole argument for speed is Beatrice is faster, but the others should be able to somewhat keep up without getting blitzed.

I've added the reasoning to her page, but added that Wolfgang and Reinhard (i can't see Beast being slower than her, especially since he casually kept up with Ren in his EFO briah i believe?)

Yeah but doesn't he have a feat of casually keeping of with Ren in his EFO Briah? There's also that since Ren is going to be MHS+ (or MHS at least) and if HIT's idea of Ren's EFO becomes put as "At least MHS+", Reinhard would be the same, just being "at least" so...yeah?

Also, there's the matter of Antvasima's point on the mountain feats we've talked about here so far, as we do currently have standards on what really counts as true mountain and what's not. But given all of that and that Ant may consider them being bumped to "Likely 7-A", does anyone else here agree with that? Or is keeping them as is is fine enough since we still know that the stuff we have still at least justifies their current stats even then?

Yes for your above question. I am ok with Likely 7-A. I trust Ant's judgment a great deal.

Fair enough.

Anyone else? I want to be sure we're all on the right page for both before i make the appropriate changes.....oh wait, i have to adjust the reasoning's too. ^^;

Well, my judgement is admittedly off nowadays, due to the reasons listed in my user page, but that's my take on it in any case.

I understand where you're coming from Ant, but at least I'm this case I can certainly trust what you and everyone is saying.

Mmm. I'll just wait a few then before i do anything.

Now from where i'm looking based on all of our talks, here's of who i'm pretty sure this will affect:

AP: Just the regular members of the LDO, Ren Fuji, and Shirou....i think.

Dura: Is the same as above for everyone but Riza and Spinne get it at least given the stat on their pages.

Speed: The same people for the AP, with Ren's EFO being of "At least MHS+" which will affect Reinhard as well by extension.

Though idk if this affects the commanders that much as well. They are stated of being a million times stronger than the regular members of the LDO, so would they perhaps be like "At least 6-B+, likely High 6-B" too?

Hmm let's wait for more input for the "At least 6-B+, likely High 6-B" part.

Yes we use 440km/s, Aguila. That's pretty much already been settled at this point AFAIK.

@Venom: Fair enough. Personally i'm fine with Ant's judgement enough to allow us to bump the regular people to likely 7-A (while keeping at least 7-B+ for safe measures), just not sure how to deal with the 6-B one of the commanders.

Why would the commanders be 6-B?

I literally......said why they are 6-B.....

"At least Country level+, likely higher (Described as being one million times as powerful as the regular LDO members by the narration)" This is taken from one of the commanders pages.

Okay. I am very tired.

So should i go ahead and do the changes or should i wait later?

The Commanders can probably still be talked to here later, but the others seem to be alright enough.

You can do the changes if you wish.

You can apply the edits that are already agreed upon if you already haven't. It's great to have you Cross.

@Ant: Thanks. And i apologize for my attitude earlier by chance if it sounded too....aggressive. I would have preferred for more input but if this is fine enough, i'll do so. Though i have to go somewhere so this will have to be on hold for the moment.

@Venom: Thanks as well. Glad to help out with a series like this. :)

Looks alright to me so regular LDO are 7-A (minus rot, rea and riza) right?

Likely 7-A, not a solid 7-A. Either way we put it, i'm fine with that option.

So just to recap, all of the members of the regular LDO (bar Spinne, Rea, and Riza), Ren, and i guess Shirou(?) will have the additional rating of "likely 7-A" (though Riza and Spinne at least gets that for their dura), along with having MHS+ speeds....or was it MHS at least? I'll just adjust it to MHS+ and if that doesn't work, then maybe "At least MHS" will instead.

Though two question (one's relevant): What do we do with Beatrice's speed without Briah? Would she be MHS+ at base as well, with ber briah making her "at least MHS+"?

The other question was, does Beast-Dono by chance ever scale to Ren in his Eine Faust Finale form's speed? Or just to Ren's EFO briah?

Once the questions are done and over, the pages will for reals be edited and done.

Ah okay. I'll guess we'll try that with Beatrice and see how it looks after it's put in.

Mmm. Just wondering.

Alright, it's done. Along with some assistance from Everlasting, the updates to just about all of the characters (mainly the ones who fully get the accepted changes here) are done and set in all of the profiles.

If there are anything we may need to really adjust more, let me know here and i'll try to see what i can do with them. If not, i suppose this thread may very well be done and concluded.

Isn't the average speed of lightning only in the lower border of MHS+? I am not sure if exceeding it warrants an "At least MHS+" mention.

Thanks for the help in any case.

It is. Hmm...well the original idea i had was to have Ren EFO ability as "higher" instead of "At least MHS+". Though that would end up putting Reinhard back at just MHS+, just a little more or so higher from the lower bound but still around that range, give or take.

Would that work, instead? @Ant

I may have misunderstood, but if you mean that they should get regular MHS+ rating, then I agree.

Yeah, pretty much that. Thing is, Ren Fuji being already MHS+ would be pointless to have his briah mentioned in there as it is with his Briah that he becomes MHS+ (about more or less the same as the rest).

Everlasting had adjusted Beatrice's profile so that it just sort of omits the mention of her briah given that she is at least comparable to everyone who is at least are comparable to her when she has her Briah active. Basically, i would probably suggest doing the same thing as what was done to Beatrice to put that onto Ren's base speed with EFO by sort of omitting it out.

Okay. What do you think VenomElite?

Done. Though i kind of just put it the two feats of Ren for his base speed but i don't really have enough time atm now to do any edit on them again.....

Okay. Thank you for the help.

Back