• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some LISA Additions

EliminatorVenom

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
I wanted to comment on the original thread as it wasn't closed and I've played the game quite a few times (Loved it btw), but it'd be a massive necro. I mostly agree with the changes, but I'd like to add a few tidbits, and propose some small changes. Spoiler alert.
  • Regeneration: Brad shouldn't be Unknown. His regeneration should be Mid-Low at most, if existing at all. Brad recovering from a decapitation strike is obviously a game mechanic, because it is a whole plot point in the game that Brad has the option to lose his arms, which is a very serious, permanent change to his character. If he recovered his head from simply using a revive item (Which, I might add, only brings people from being KOed) as usual, it really shouldn't be an issue. In fact, Mid-Low should be the absolute best for most characters; Buddy also can lose a nipple in-game, and again, it is a treated as a serious and permanent change. The reason the change might be Mid-Low is because Brad, as with most characters, can receive deep slices, gunshots, stabbings and other such wounds, and only on occasion do they bleed profusely, implying a quick scarring to avoid further bleeding, and also that even losing his arm didn't make him bleed out profusely. Again, I do consider it only a possibility as I believe such games are representative than explicit, but it is acceptable.
  • Resistances: So, many characters should have resistance to pain. Again, they take slices, gunshots and very painful strikes with little impediment to their fighting ability. To be fair, it wouldn't be particularly strong pain resistance, as even Brad, one of the toughest and most stoic members, is still very wracked by pain after having his arm cut off... Also,through option items, characters can resist status effects such as burning and cool/super cool (regeneration, basically), and through consumables, cure effects such as blindness, crying, depression, burning, weird, confusion and poison. Now, I'd like to know if someone can confirm if Special Defense helps against resisting status effects. I don't think so, but it might. Also, side note: As a Mutant, Brad should have resistances to status effect; taking the stats displayed at the wiki at face value (which should be, as those are directly cut from game code), Mutant Brad resists Scared, Sleep, Confusion, Stun (50%) and Paralysis.
  • Small Addition to Brad: Brad should have Accelerated Development. He managed to learn the skills of fighters through the game by reading their martial arts scrolls. Without practicing or any significant amount of time, it was instantaneous.
Also, the many additions discussed in the original thread weren't added yet, at least in some of the profiles.

Back