• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Despicable Me upgrades, feats, and new profiles

Okay. Thank you for helping out. Are there any other Despicable Me character profile pages that currently remain in our wiki, or are we finished with this thread now?

Well, she effortlessly kicked away many of them at once. It doesn't quite seem reliable.

Have the Minions and Gru ever properly matched Scarlet in physical prowess? Simply surviving a casual blow that instantly knocked out many opponents at once does not seem like a good and reliable scaling practice.

Have the Minions and Gru ever properly matched Scarlet in physical prowess? Simply surviving a casual blow that instantly knocked out many opponents at once does not seem like a good and reliable scaling practice.
She was literally surrounded by many opponents so she was obviously using full power, plus those minions weren’t even knocked out in the process. Plus Gru was considered the number 1 villain at the time of his debut, meaning he should be above villains such as Scarlet

Well, he could just have been more dangerous than her due to his intellect, whereas she is physically stronger, and she did not seem to significantly exert herself, and spread the impact energy over many targets at once as well.

Well, he could just have been more dangerous than her due to his intellect, whereas she is physically stronger, and she did not seem to significantly exert herself, and spread the impact energy over many targets at once as well.
Eh, that just seems like speculation. Rankings like that also should take into account strength and stuff like that.

Little Gru froze Scarlet with his freeze ray

Plus, I don’t see why statements should be disregarded as AP feats unless any anti feats exist
Well, Gru's freeze ray can obviously scale to her. I am just dubious regarding if we can assume that he is as physically strong as her without some direct comparisons, either visual or via statements. Lex Luthor is more dangerous than Killer Croc, for example, but that is due to his intelligence. It doesn't mean that he could win in an arm-wrestling competition.

That said, maybe we could add "possibly High 8-C" after Gru's own current tier, in lack of better options?

When you are frozen, you are basically incapable of throwing any kind of punch or any means of escape. It seems like Scarlet could easily break out, but she can’t even though her crown has been taken by some kid

The draft looks fine to me except that Scarlet's header image needs to be cropped and turned larger.

When you are frozen, you are basically incapable of throwing any kind of punch or any means of escape. It seems like Scarlet could easily break out, but she can’t even though her crown has been taken by some kid
It's more because she can't even begin to throe a punch because she's frozen, thus incapable of escaping despite her AP

It's probably because she lacks the LS to move the hands, but I don't know what are the site's standard on freezing feats

Well, a "possibly High 8-C" at least, if we have no true comparative statement or showings.

Back