• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Despicable Me upgrades, feats, and new profiles

Coolboy6

He/Him
First, Gru should be 9-A physically since he can fight with those who can harm him so this means that 9-A feat won't just be a dura feat. Gru was also able to Overpower purple minions which can survive eating bombs and cars.

Gru should get a major LS buff due to holding back a trash compactor which could crush a steel beam (Gru's built different lol)

Next, we'll cover some missing profiles

Vector: survived getting dragged by a rocket ship and getting crushed by a boulder-sized moon. He also survived getting crushed by that same boulder sized moon that was passively growing several times so he has 9-B dura or debatably 9-A dura since he survived his ship exploding by that passively growing moon. He is nowhere near Gru in terms of AP, but he was able to overpower Margo who is a 10 year old girl physically.

Lucy: 9-A since she was thought to be worthy enough to take down Balthazar Brat alongside Gru and that her flamethrower could briefly clash with Gru's Freeze Ray which could easily freeze humans which is calced to be 9-A, and her taser was able to incapacitate Gru later down in the first video.

El Macho: (VIDEO) This dude's built different man, even Gru said so himself so he's at least 9-A in his prime with some supporting feats. 1:34 in his prime, he walked through a wall like it was nothing, 1:40 bro head butted a truck leaving a large dent and then later lifting it, (1:59) survived a volcano explosion which should grant him possibly 7-A durability. Crazy considering all that was left in the aftermath was a few chest hairs.

He did survive getting run over when he was in a weaker state where he wouldn't scale to his prime, but still impressive nonetheless.

(VIDEO) In his PX-41 serum state, he made Gru pretty much scared and force him to use a taser he got from Lucy so he's still 9-A. He also lifted a small steel tower in that state when he was fighting Gru. He also only had his arms frozen by Gru's Freeze Ray which could easily freeze humans. Dura shouldn't scale to his prime since he was knocked out by a taser and we don't really know how strong that form is compared to his prime.

Balthazar Bratt: 9-A since he fought and harmed Gru in his second fight, and outskilled him in his first fight

if I missed anything, let me know.

"What about the minions?" eh, I'll cover that stuff in the future.

This seems good. I do think that El Macho's wall feat should be calced

Also, as Laser said, El Macho didn't actually jumped into a volcano as he faked his death while working undercover as a restaurant owner

Bump
Also, as Laser said, El Macho didn't actually jumped into a volcano as he faked his death while working undercover as a restaurant owner
I mean, it still looked like he did the stunt since it actually was shown onscreen so he probably did the stunt, survived, and acted like he was dead while pretending to be a restaurant owner for years.

I mean, it still looked like he did the stunt since it actually was shown onscreen so he probably did the stunt, survived, and acted like he was dead while pretending to be a restaurant owner for years.
Pretty sure he said he fabricated it up so that no one would suspects he still continues his evil deeds while undercover as a restaurant owner. Gru didn't knew either that El Macho was alive all that time so he was told the lie as well. Considering the feat never actually happened, I don't think it can be used

Pretty sure he said he fabricated it up so that no one would suspects he still continues his evil deeds while undercover as a restaurant owner. Gru didn't knew either that El Macho was alive all that time so he was told the lie as well. Considering the feat never actually happened, I don't think it can be used
Dang, that's a shame.

But El Macho did make a rocket that would blow up that same mountain where he faked his death. Here's the scene of the explosion. Not as impressive but it seems it would yield some interesting results and Gru and Lucy ended up surviving the shockwave that sent multiple trees and debris flying which obviously wouldn't scale to the full explosion but El Macho would get have that feat on his profile via prep time via that missile only.

What are the conclusions here so far?
I guess that mostly everything looks good according to mostly everyone here so far besides the first volcano feat being a complete exaggeration, and that some calcs need to be evaluated and accepted. One of them is for the minions, which isn’t being covered in this crt.

Plus I will try to make some new profiles for this verse if I have time hopefully since school for me has been busy recently.

Would any of you be willing to evaluate the following calculations and then tell us here please? It is important that somebody responds when I ask for help in this manner.

@Executor_N0 @Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan @Mr._Bambu @Therefir @DMUA @DemonGodMitchAubin @Jasonsith @Wokistan @Armorchompy @Migue79 @Psychomaster35 @CloverDragon03 @KLOL506 @Dark-Carioca @AbaddonTheDisappointment @Aguywhodoesthings

Thank you for helping out.

As long as all of your edits were based on accepted calculation blogs, it should be fine.

Are there any other Despicable Me pages that need to have their statistics updated?

Back