• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Some Attack on Titan Upgrades

Concerning Attack on Titan, I saw a few things I am confused about so I would like to request an upgrade for both Annie Leonhardt, Mikasa Ackerman and possibly Eren Yeager.

First Annie-

Now Levi Ackerman is currently rated' '8-C via his equipment for being able to kill most titans. If that is the case, why is Annie's Titan Form only rated 9-A? Unless there is something I don't know, Levi is not able to kill Annie's Titan form at all, only damage it when she is exausted. Especially since she can harden her skin to make damaging her period impossible. And clearly she is stronger than any human in the Scout Regiment with her titan powers just like Eren is. So if Levi is rated 8-C for that reason, it should be logical to place Annie at the same rating. This might also bump Eren up a bit since he is able to fight and beat her when both are in Titan Form.

In addition, I also propose we upgrade her human form a tiny bit. Maybe "At Least 9-C" since she in her human is able to easily kill the likes of Elite Squad members of Levi's squad who have a good number of Titan kills. Like when she easily killed Gunther. And she wasnt even at full strength since she was previously in Titan Form.

Finally Mikasa-

Shouldnt Mikasa be at least Likely 8-C? I recall her being comparable to Levi in skill and power with similar styles of taking down titans and if killing most titans is a reason for why Levi is 8-C, I don't see a reason why it can't be applied to Mikasa even if just Likely. Furthermore, Mikasa is able to keep up with Annie's Titan Form in speed just like Levi can so that could be somthing to increase her speed as well.

Any thoughts?

Honestly I think it is Levi's rating that is wrong.

The Titans are, as far as I am aware, ranked building level because of their size and because physical AP = dura, usually. (and in a titans case AP comes from size...)

However, since Titans are rather easily injured with cannons (and some modern 100mm cannons can outright oneshot them, including the original ones. As far as I am aware those aren't even building level), I don't think injuring titans or making the small wounds at their necks to kill them should scale to that.

Essentially Titans don't shruk of a lot unharmed, they just regenerate and due to their size most damage is minor.

So Levis AP shouldn't be building level.

Also Levi can kill Annie like any other Titan, its just that Annie is more skilled due to being intelligent and the hardening, which is indeed higher than normal titans.

Annie should scale to other Titans, though.

And where does supersonic for Annie even come from?

Well some canons COULD be Buliding level but I agree it's sort of strange.

IIRC, Levi doesnt just target their necks when killing them he can injure pretty much their entire bodies with his blades. He did the same to Annie (when she was exausted though).

Thats what I mean. Levi has only really ever been able to harm her when she's very exausted and Annie isnt a normal titan anyway. With her skills and hardening, she at the very least shouldnt be THAT easy killable.

I have no idea where the supersonic rating comes from. We'll need more input from others to see if they can explain where she gets it from.

Yeah. I can confirm that to you especially since im rewatching the episodes right now.

They fought twice. The first time in the Titan forest where the scouts had their mission to capture her, she beat stomped him and almost captured him if not for Levi and Mikasa coming to get him back.

The second time was in the captial within the walls. Their fighting was destroying dozens of buildings (Im about to hit this episode again so I can check) and in the end Eren beat her.

Actually as a matter of fact there may be something else that upgrades Annie, Eren and any human who turns into a Titan.

I notice that when they transform, they release an explosion that easily destroys a large part of the area around them. At the same time while transforming a large bolt of lighting shoots up into the sky almost instantly.

Im not sure what these would be but wouldnt this upgrade them?

That transformation "explosion" is rather prominent in the new anime season's opening. Was it really that destructive in the manga though? I don't recall it being that impressive.

Its not just in the anime opening, it happens literally everytime they transform in the anime. An explosion in the surroudning area happens and a large bolt of lightning shoots up into the sky nearly instantly.

I would like to point out the fact that the Colossal Titan's first transformation shook the Shingashina District. In another ocassion, he self exploded his incomplete body, making a huge explosion that the Armored Titan withstood. In another arc, not only he shook the whole Shingashina District, but created a mini nuke-like explosion that wiped out multiple blocks but yet again was no-sold by the Armored Titan in a near death state. Eren (via hardening skin) and Zeke (Beast Titan) are easily capable of damaging Reiner. Annie via hardening skin should be able to do so as well, and the Colossal Titan with his physical strength probably too.

Oh, and even mindless Titans were capable of creating explosions like other Titan Shifters when Zeke transformed them. Not sure if it might be worth to mention that Reiner collapsing buildings around him as a side effect of propulsing himself to run, Annie easily slicing through 80 meters tall trees and Eren not having enough time to react to her attack, Ymir collapsing a tower that was bigger than 15 meter class Titans and Zeke making visible sonic booms after throwing projectiles. Also, even in their human forms Reiner and Ymir were capable of confronting a 3 or 4 meter class Titan.

I could try to link all of this, but that would take some time.

So, should we downgrade Levi to 9-B or 9-A with weaponry?

Base Titans while being indeed big enough that you would think they'd be Room level, can be killed by WW1 Era Weaponry, Cannon Balls and Wall-level Sword Strikes to the nape.

I think because in a general sense. Titains are 8-C while shifters posses abiities that should be rated high 8-c or even above that. I mean, due to Annie's abilities being so strong that swords literally snap in half and break when in an attempeted slash, perhaps only Shifters Titain form should be High 8-C via Crystals...in Annies case.

Didn't DontTalk reason that Levi's rating should be adjusted instead?

Hey quick question how come Levi is currently wall level without weapons while the rest of the soldiers are street? He's not much stronger than any of them just far quicker and skilled.

Also any problems with me going to edit the titan (race) page? The AP there is scaled wrong currently at 8-C not 9-A.

Please explain why it is scaled wrong.

Oh just that currently Eren and Annie were scaled down to 9-A but no one fixed that page yet so its still at 8-C.

Okay. Feel free to make adjustments then.

Just some questions (sorry for necro pushing if any)

How is the decision on Mikasa's "avatar state" whatever that allows her to connect to the power of the past titans or the Ackerman brood?

We are waiting for some "Attack on Titan experts" to comment on what needa to be upgraded once they feel ready.

You can ask the experienced and active members listed in the Attack on Tita verse page to comment here if you wish.

In terms of the Ackerman "Avatar State" I don't think there is enough information on it to make them equal to or greater than normal titans. It just looks like a typical case of rage power.

They tend to go crazy when fueled with emotions.

Back