• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solomon Upgrade, Magi

Status
Not open for further replies.

TataHakai

VS Battles
Retired
Been meaning to do this for a while since i checked out the requirements for a complex Multiversal Being

Firstly Ugo is a 5-D being for Crossing one dimension higher than reality

Sinbad takes his place as the Guardian of the Sacred palace and this is his justification for his tier

Solomon, as stated multiple times is one of the higher gods above Sinbad himselfwhich via how Magi works would mean he is in a higher dimension than Sinbad

In fact we literally see a picture of Solomon himself amongst the higher gods too
Gods
So With all this in mind, let's turn to our tiering page

1-C, Complex Multiversal: These are 6-11-dimensional characters. Even 6-dimensional characters can logically easily destroy a more than countably infinite number of 5-dimensional space-time continuums, and 7-dimensional characters exceed that scale a more than countably infinite number of times, and so onwards. However, these characters do not exceed the 11-dimensional scale of the complete totality of a full multiverse, as defined by M-Theory.

So I'm proposing an Upgrade to Solomon's Page as a higher god

From 2-A to Low 1-C

Small Upgrade but one that's necessary

Bump Again

and Yeah i'd forgotten what complex multiversal was when we last re-did the Magi pages so this was missed out

Should I unlock his profile for you to edit?

No problem. I will close this thread then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back