• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo Leveling Discussion Thread 1

Do you have a suggestion for what pages should be made first? I was thinking of Jin-Woo, Beru, Sung Il-Hwan.
Jin woo is being made as far as i am aware, i think a page for the b ranked assassin class hunter should be made, he has some fair amount of ways to win

The S classes deserve their own profiles so start with the most relevant ones, the shadoews and monsters can also have pages. Especially his main ones since he uses them in combat often times

I mean the cosmology, it isn't really anything notable tbh. It's just a multiverse. But my bad, it's still nice to have.

I am just really unmotivated to finish my Jin-Woo novel profile. It's like nearly done though.

Any help would be appreciated. I've already done like 99% of the stuff.

Also, please don't add ragnarok stuff yet, PLEASE!

Reasoning behind this? I mean if its about the translation, then I can just try to manually translate the scans.
No. It will be a separate profile. Just like how Naruto profile is split into different sagas of the story. Raganarok, especially do to being by another author, should be split from this page which purely focuses on the original Solo Leveling Jin-Woo.

So just do not add that stuff yet/ It is also hugely different in terms of scaling.

No. It will be a separate profile. Just like how Naruto profile is split into different sagas of the story. Raganarok, especially do to being by another author, should be split from this page which purely focuses on the original Solo Leveling Jin-Woo.
Is that like a rule here where u have to separare stuff based on the author? If so then I’m pretty fine making a Ragnarok profile too.

So just do not add that stuff yet/ It is also hugely different in terms of scaling.
No it’s still the same, it still maintains alot of the stuff from the original Solo Leveling and has yet changed anything. If you’re skeptical about it, I would love to help you out.

I mean the cosmology, it isn't really anything notable tbh. It's just a multiverse. But my bad, it's still nice to have.

I am just really unmotivated to finish my Jin-Woo novel profile. It's like nearly done though.

Any help would be appreciated. I've already done like 99% of the stuff.

Also, please don't add ragnarok stuff yet, PLEASE!
This looks good
Also i would like to ask, does this follow the manhwa or novel?
I heard there was 2 version of Sung being worked at

e436462fa7c309b4bf73273e6a85ed9d.gif

Back