• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solo a Star Wars Story (SPOILERS)

I'm feeling like a star You can't stop my shine I'm lovin' Cloud City My head's in the sky I'm solo, I'm Han Solo I'm Han Solo I'm Han Solo, Solo

Dancesolo

Han shoots so fast that characters with FTL reflexes augmented by precognition can't see it coming.

I can say that I did indeed enjoy the movie.

The Kessel run was probably my single favourite part of the movie, followed by the whole mess at Kessel itself.

And I must say that Alden Ehrenreich and Donald Glover nailed their roles. But the movie could have used a lot more Lando. I can't get enough of that magnificent bastard.

How much do you wanna bet there'll be a dozen articles on why SPOILER ALERT is alive by next week?

Also please tell me they play "I'm Han Solo" at least once

good movie.

felt very Indiana Jones to me

Begining is a bit slow

but once we get to Kessel

shit gets going

some really cool moments

really like Enfyst nest

L3 was my favourite "new" character. I really got hit in the feels with her death. May be it's because I read the Last Shot novel and was thus familiar with her already.

lets hope Solo can do decent at the BO to ensure that we will more anthology films in the future

we getting a Boba fett film (take it with a grain of salt)

directed by the same guy who did Logan

The movie has been out in India for only one day and some nut has already uploaded the Mr. Half Off scene online.

I find this oddly hilarious.

Working on big ass Han Solo CRT

well my first little big CRT anyway

Han Solo specifically in Legends has some great feats

Back