• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solid Snake vs Teemo

This battle shall take place inside a Military Base.

One of the Greatest battles of all Time.

Who would win and why?

Well, what are the victory conditions? Is it just to death, or does KO/incapacitation work too, or what? What equipment do they have?

Hmmm if teemo gets an AP build then he wins, if he gets an AD build then he stomps but that might just be my opinion...

Well, if incapacitation/KO is allowed then Snake could use his superior speed and stealth feats in conjunction with his equipment to get the drop on Teemo and knock him out. A tranquilizer gun or a chokehold using his superior physical strength to cut off air to his lungs would do the trick. On the off-chance that Teemo catches him out and it goes to a straight fight, though, while Snake's CQC and slight speed advantage should keep Teemo on the ropes for a little while, one hit from one of Teemo's poison darts and down Snake goes, body armor or no. Snake's more likely overall, though.

The fact that Teemo's legitimately a threat to him is hilarious, by the way. XD

ThePerpetual said:
Well, if incapacitation/KO is allowed then Snake could use his superior speed and stealth feats in conjunction with his equipment to get the drop on Teemo and knock him out. A tranquilizer gun or a chokehold using his superior physical strength to cut off air to his lungs would do the trick. On the off-chance that Teemo catches him out and it goes to a straight fight, though, while Snake's CQC and slight speed advantage should keep Teemo on the ropes for a little while, one hit from one of Teemo's poison darts and down Snake goes, body armor or no. Snake's more likely overall, though.

The fact that Teemo's legitimately a threat to him is hilarious, by the way. XD
That's when I realized... This could be a good match

ok going to guess level 18 teemo so teemo has (Doran's Ring, Sorcerer's Shoes, Liandry's Torment, Nashor's Tooth, Warding Totem, Health Potions [2])(what this wiki says)

and go's invisible in couple seconds so its if snake can get him first so its who gets first hit wins

(Teemo is also called by players satan fun facts of player of both games)

Funny thing, Teemo's actually due to get knocked down to Multi-City Block himself, plus Snake can see invisible things, so I'm a tad more inclined to side with him now.

I think it's with the Solid Eye, if it got knocked off/damaged I suppose he would lose that advantage.

CoreOfimBalance(COB) said:
Wait this isn't Omega Teemo? Gonna side with Snake the
This is a good deal late, but I don't really see how Omega Teemo would make him any stronger than he already is, or strong enough to beat Snake for that matter. I guess it makes more sense thematically?

What are you on about? There arent even any canon characters in LoL who are 6-A. And what youre describing is basic scaling, which we do accept as legit and commonly here.

WeeklyBattles said:
What are you on about? There arent even any canon characters in LoL who are 6-A. And what youre describing is basic scaling, which we do accept as legit and commonly here.
Why are you scaling characters to Outlier feats from Top-Tiers? I'm pretty sure Outliers don't scale to all characters in a franchise, that doesn't make sense. IMO here's a good one: Fizz from League scales to Large Island Level Destructive capacity (without feats btw) and has Relavisitc attack speeds (Without feats again) based on scaling an outlier feat from another character entirely. That's like saying Amy Rose is MFTL+ because she is comparable to Hyper Sonic.

...? What outliers? Fizz doesnt scale to a High 6-C feat in his base form. Fizz scales to a High 6-C feat performed by an alternate skin, Super Galaxy, hence why its in a seperte section. Its not an outlier at all.

Also i'd like to point out that Amy Rose is in fact FTL scaling from Sonic

WeeklyBattles said:
...? What outliers? Fizz doesnt scale to a High 6-C feat in his base form. Fizz scales to a High 6-C feat performed by an alternate skin, Super Galaxy, hence why its in a seperte section. Its not an outlier at all.
Also i'd like to point out that Amy Rose is in fact FTL scaling from Sonic
Lmao Fizz in his Alternate skin has no feats to put him on Relavistic level. So many of these characters are 7-C level even though their feats don't match up to a single outlier feat from Garen.

Either way, my point still stands. Until the profile is revised Teemo stomps solid snake in any form due to superior stats, speed, destructive power and durability.

He scales to Super Galaxy Rumble so yeah he does. There are AT LEAST 8 7-C feats present throughout the verse from low-tier characters, Garen, a "normal human" with no special powers aside from military training, being the baseline for the verse

Back