• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

koopa3144

He/Him
  • Fight takes place in dustbowl
  • Soldier starts in section 1 blue spawn, while Homelander starts at the end of the Canyon
  • Soldier can win by killing Homlander or by capturing the two points
  • Soldier is in his Robot War/Australium Chase key with all his equipment
  • both are in character

homesolder.png

"You better hope there's hacky-sack in Hell, hippie!": 0

"Oh, Golly Gee Shucks. What Makes You Think I Would Give Two F***S About That?": 0

How do you stalemate in Attack/Defend Control Point map: 0

couldn't Soldier try to kill him with the Cow Mangler or the Bison though? it wouldn't be a one shot but he could do it if he hits him enough.
When he's been murdered by Homelander quite literally looking at him wrong? Plus the Bison moves slower than Molasses and the Cow Mangler can just be rather easily face-tanked until Soldier is dead

What's his AP? Pretty sure Homelander doesn't oneshot but I can't find the calc. they're both 9-A otherwise

If Soldier is practically baseline like I remember... he can pretty easily overpowered Scout who scales to 0.007 tons, so one extreme overpower. Other than some frankly questionable AP scaling for Robot War in the two one-shots listed its just an unknown upscale. Frankly I should probably make a CRT to address most of the Classic team for not fighting physically and instead with fire arms. Which have a ton of piercing damage. Which are threats to the mercs 99% of the time anyway.

Homelander's 9-A comes from an upscale from 9-B+... so going over it, Stormfront overpowered two baseline 9-As at once(One likely extreme overpower), apparently Queen Maeve overpowered her(one overpower), and Homelander's son with the same powers mained Stormfront(Two extreme overpowers), and Homelander upscales even further than this, so... well, yeah. He's in the one-shotting range with his upscale.

If Soldier is practically baseline like I remember... he can pretty easily overpowered Scout who scales to 0.007 tons, so one extreme overpower. Other than some frankly questionable AP scaling for Robot War in the two one-shots listed its just an unknown upscale. Frankly I should probably make a CRT to address most of the Classic team for not fighting physically and instead with fire arms. Which have a ton of piercing damage. Which are threats to the mercs 99% of the time anyway.

Homelander's 9-A comes from an upscale from 9-B+... so going over it, Stormfront overpowered two baseline 9-As at once(One likely extreme overpower), apparently Queen Maeve overpowered her(one overpower), and Homelander's son with the same powers mained Stormfront(Two extreme overpowers), and Homelander upscales even further than this, so... well, yeah. He's in the one-shotting range with his upscale.
That is not how upscaling works

make his profile 9-B AP wise in the meantime smh

I'm just upset that most of the profiles are just straight up wrong because of a failure to update them

Back