• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Solar Opposites Discussion Thread

I realize I'm late for this, but I wanted to let you know that I'm now working on a draft of Solar Opposites. That show seriously needs some attention.

Call this the cool ass Niko Necro :3 because- yeah since I watched this 2 years ago I just got back into the series! and it is- even better than when I started it :3

currently! I'm likely going to work on a profile for Glen/Dodge Charger because I am- just in love with his lore and story! also I think he would be a super silly match for billy butcher :3

uhh btw he's likely Wall Level+ MFTL+ movement speeds and maybe even grounded speeds? scaling him to the silver cops and the silver suit :3

The Opposites are pretty Solidly Wall Level- Terry busted down a door when he was ****** up and evil- Korvo punched a wolf hard enough to break a side walk- and all of them are very consistently tanking getting hit by cars :3 and the opposites trade blows with eachother uvu. And also Yummers can outrun a bear

There are higher feats- Yumyulack withstood a massive explosion caused by his BDE which destroyed the SNL building- as he and the rest of the family can dodge and run with Asteroids :3 also tank them from a distance!

The Wallians are- 1 inch tall! But they can destroy large ice structures- but their weapons can reduce eachother to char in an instant which is- 9-C+

Back