• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sol Badguy vs Son Goku

ssj3 Goku would have to be about 135x stronger than Cell to be equal to Sol. I could see Goku being maybe 5-10x stronger, but 135 is a bit much IMO.

Fair point.

Kilofoe is solar system level

I'm pretty sure he's way stronger than cell, 7 years is a long time. And you don't have any calculations to how strong goku is.

KillitwithC4 said:
I'm pretty sure he's way stronger than cell, 7 years is a long time. And you don't have any calculations to how strong goku is.
1) No question.

2) SSJ3 = 4X SSJ2 so that should be about accurate. Also you have no evidence SSJ3 Goku's AP is remotely close to Sol's Dura, either, as he'd have to be over a hundred times stronger than Cell to even hope to chip away Sol, which is like a one-in-a-trillion chance since Sol has regen, good pain tolerance and Goku's got bad stamina in SSJ3

KillitwithC4 said:
The fact there isn't anything on Goku doesn't really help him in this case.

Wait Bruce so base line SS is 22 kilofoe and Sol is 30 kIlofoe so why is Sol 100X stronger than Cell?

RadicalMrR said:
Wait Bruce so base line SS is 22 kilofoe and Sol is 30 kIlofoe so why is Sol 100X stronger than Cell?
Miscalced. I did 30,000 divided by 222 rather than 22.4 by accident. He's actually over a thousand times stronger than Cell.

i just love how this goes from round 1 nearly being a coinflip to round 2 Sol being massively stronger due to scale range. although i'd honestly agree since the reasons above seem legit

But i'm not sure if my vote counts as legit since i know not much at all about DB and don't know a whole lot about GG's calcs. i woulda never assumed their speed was that massive from just the one game i own lol

Are we allowed to use something that is not an accepted calculation in a debate? On Slayer's page he's simply listed as being comparable to Sol and That Man. Sol is ranked as 4-B via his feat of fighting That Man. Sol was already at very high end of the 4-C tier and since That Man stomped Sol effortlessly then it's reasonable to assume that Sol, That-Man and Slayer are 4-B.

If that's not the case then could someone present Slayer's 30 KiloFoe feat to everyone else?

Sol Badguy stomps what?

Hes literally way too fast and could dump Gayku in the backyard

Bam, Goku can't escape before his soul gets ripped up

Hell, Sol is easily strong enough to kill him with DC alone

Sol wins both rounds limiter on via sheer speed and hax. Plus, he can regen from everything Goku throws at him as he has better regen than Raven who can regen without internal organs

Also, speed equal is nice and all but Sol just regens and blasts black

Or again, dumps him in the Backyard and lets That Man/Asuka babysit him for 2 seconds before he dies

@Sol

While I understand that you hold Guilty Gear in high regard, please refrain from insulting other franchises in your arguments.

Also, don't know why the Spirit Bomb even matters here. That takes a million years to charge (at the very least, long enough for Sol to bombard Goku with attacks). Goku's far better off storming Sol with blasts but they wont do much damage

Back