• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

So...

@The Causality Same to you, old buddy, old pal. We had our times of agreeing more than disagreeing and you were nice enough to remind me that Sailor Moon could be a nice and fun verse to debate! Will certainly miss you. ^_^

@Rebuble You actually sounded to me like someone I can get really along with, Reb! It has been a short while, but it sure was pleasant. Good luck and yes, I'll try to listen to the Celldweller songs you told me about before leaving.I promise. Maybe.

@First Witch I now return to the sea of YAMI WO KIRISAAAAAAKUUUU OOOOOOOH DEEEEESIRE!!! ...But as even Erika came back from the oblivion, hopefully someday we shall meet again and know that Lambdadelta lost to Featherine on purpose so she's true tier 0. *eyes*

@Zach No worries, I'd probably have told you in chat either way. ^_^ Good luck with the Doctor revisions and the other verses you want to see around, Zach! Also sorry for staying silent in chat at times, sometimes I suck at pms.

@Dragon I'll try! lol And don't worry: For the great justice of lord and master Lucemon, I'll probably be checking on his page from time to time even while away, to keep track of how much more powerful he is going to be. ovo

@Ovens Aaaaah don't remind me. Everyone knows I can hardly survive without Downgrade CRTs... : ( Jokes aside, thanks for the attention, Ovens. Debating with you in general was always very entertaining to me! ^_^

@Velox You are one of the friends who atually dragged me back this time around since you still dropped me a message here and there after months of absence, so thanks for that and all the talks except when you called me to that thread. ovo I'm not grateful for that one. ovovovo! ^_^

@Ultima >>> We didn't talk much

Like Say Shitposting (2)
Yes, we didn...

...Wait, what!?

@HST Thank you. ^_^ But don't worry, I can say for sure that a lot of new and really nice users are coming along, too. Some of the people I recently met around are really fun to talk with, too, so I can say that for sure.

@Konaguna Thanks a lot. IRL stuff sucks at times, honestly. It keeps expanding my hiatuses every time. >:x Still... I feel the same, and thanks a lot for the compliment! ^_^

@Newendigo It's true, that conversation could have gone better but hey. Nowadays Cal is one of my best friends and back in the day when I first joined we actually had pretty heated disussions, ourselves Adam Conover vs Yukari, *cough*. Took us a while to talk outside of vs and be more friendly. So no worries, I understand where you're coming from and that's water under the bridge. ^_^ In either case, thanks for the attention here!

@Scarlet You're one of the first persons I ever met around here if I'm not remembering wrong. Was it a Reimu thread? Well, whether I'm misremembering or not, thanks for all the fun to you, too!
Angeandeva
@CrimsonStar Same, and best wishes for you too!

@BlackeJan No need to. ^_^ As I said, I should be the one thanking you and the many people on the wiki for putting up with me for all this time lol everything.

Well.... good luck to you.

Maybe if you come back we can interact more? Since that's really all I can say to be honest.

Anyways, gonna repeat myself, Good luck, and.... eh see you later. I have a feeling your going to be crossing paths with many of us again.

@Edward Somehow I feel like we've seen each other a lot in threads and at the same time didn't. lol It feels kind of strange somehow. But yes, best of luck to you as well in your future endeavours. Take care!

@Kal We had a lot of memeing times in threads actually. Why, I remember the first Madoka vs Lavos with me betraying Cal without a second thought to vote Madoka like it was just yesterday. Days of Homura vs Asriel being fair and magical girls having a small power list with two or three lines.

Despite my sickness, i had to reply to this thread

Out of all the people i've talked with, out of all the people i've had many laughs, i can say you're the closest to me.

I still have some vague memories when we still didn't talk to each other very much, just passing by saying stuff like "Hi" and formal things like that. Then we started to get close to each other to blossom into a close friendship between the two us.

And i didn't regret a single moment that i've spent with you.

If i am gonna say goodbye to you, i'll say with a smile

Take care Fate, and no matter how much it will take, i'll wait for you and greet you back with a smile again

Back